Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Master

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I would advertise the Dominion's Justicars as an awesome option, due to "having everything ideal about the Jedi and Sith combined into one" but our only master is a Sith and the only one capable of really training in our ways right now, happens to be a generally very busy fellow who I would not dump the responsibility on. /feelsbadman.jpeg

Actually... there's @[member="Gar Tanaris"] , if he is interested of course, if you are interested first of course! lol

@[member="Eldoc Quasat"] I don't know about Dark Jedi, I'm more neutral, but, if your morals and values are good that could change.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] The Jedi Order is a bit too controlling for my style, I don't have a strict line I follow, I just do what must be done.

@[member="Somarae"] I have joined a mission that your Emperor started, @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] but I do not know where it will go from here.

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] your option sounds viable, but I understand your one master is busy, and is a Sith, the whole point must be to remain somewhat neutral.

Any further Ideas, run by me, Tracyn, I have sort of worked with you before, stopping the assassin, even though that's what I am.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="James Mathison"]
I believe you misunderstood. We have three Knights and one actual Master. Of those three (including the one I was referring to as being busy), none are Sith, and the faction and it's Force subfaction are both specifically neutral. I'm in the process of bumping up as well (though that may still take a week or two). One of us is bound to be free enough to take you, should you decide to join our ranks.

Here is everything you could wish to know about the faction in summary,

And this is everything you'd want to know about the FU subgroup.

Calen Derics

C
Judas said:
@[member="James Mathison "] Dark Jedi faction growing steady here. http://starwarsrp.ne...the-black-hand/ Up to you if you feel that this place can help you with character development.
*Monotone Zombie voice* JOOOIIIINNNNNNNNNN UUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!

Calen Derics

C
Awesome. and it is a minor faction so you can join us and any other factions as well. (just in case you didn't know) @James Mathison

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom