Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Master

Greetings everyone and thank you for taking the time to read his request,

I am in search for a Master who can aid Dagrim in her path to becoming a Jedi and to help build her as a character from the very first pillars of what time and experiences will transform her into.

I wish for her to follow a very Force-oriented path, balanced as to what regards the many faces of Force-powers.

I do not intend to rush her to knighthood, therefore whomever would be willing to take her on as a padawan must know that she will most probably be tagging along for some time xD

This having been said, I invite you to read her bio for further information if you are interested :)

Thank you!

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Dagrim Sega"]

Hmm based on her bio I would recommend and say Syn, Nico or Quenladose would have some of the most interest but a full list.

Is here
Masters:
[member="Syn"]: A very force and offensive master skilled with stealth and bruiser methods. Mostly traveling around and teaching others while he is working to go after sithspawn.
[member="Matsu Ike"]: A generalist jedi, who trains so that she has a skills, ability or thought for nearly every situation she might be in.
[member="Tricia"]: A very old master who sleeps most of the day but has trained her mental abilities to a high degree.
[member="Sheila"]: A small and fast master who has a good deal of knowledge that she shares with others freely in excahnge for rides with them and sugar.
[member="Saki"]: A young but battle hardened master who has been in battles since she was 12 fighting for the jedi against the sith in their different forms. Rough around the edges but she is very strong at unarmed and enhancement based combat.
[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]: A battle meditator who usually sits in the background and works to provide tacts for the others.
[member="Willa Isard"]: Just made master and one of the Vahla who leads combat teams.

Knights:
[member="Basaba Willamina"] - A semi weary mandalorian just discovering really what she can do with the force but she has been teaching her sisters and clan how to fight for years. Opposites might work as she isn't the smartest and operates more on instinct.
[member="Quenladose"]: An old jedi shadow and investigator trained in stealth skills.
[member="Cathbodua"]: One of the main jedi healers and researchers at the temple who works to provide a number of new things to help people and generally handles the more troublesome padawans.
[member="Leina Snowfire"]: Young, full of energy and one of the Linguists speaking to other aliens, creatures and spcies of plant or anything in the galaxy.
[member="Nameless One"]: A pure researcher and librarian who spends most of her time looking over books.
[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]: A quick and agile more reacting on instinct jedi who runs around with her padawans helping people.
[member="Noriko Ike"]: A scout for the order heading out to explore and search for other locations of the jedi.
[member="Sarianna Misarr"]: A jedi weapon and battle master who works to train with exotic weapons to better understand and provide field tactics to different units.
[member="Bellalika"]: A young knight with a lot of galactic experience and a small chip on her shoulder from her sister... also more of a cyborg thanks to a building falling on her.
[member="Seranna"]: A chiss knight who doesn't carry a lightsaber and lives a very passive life. Training and working on her abilities of persuasion withe the force and mind trick to avoid conflicts.
[member="KNight"]: A shapeshifter who works to seek out and find experimental technologies for the order or to scout where they might be darksiders.
[member="Orihime Ike"]: A newly appointed knight who has a big interest in technical areas of the jedi.
[member="Junko Ike"]: A very honest jedi princess skilled with exotic force forms such as white current and magics as opposed to standard skills.
[member="Lorna Halcyon"]: A green jedi with a lot to prove and she is highly impulsive jumping into situations without thinking.

I have been reading your bios (which I loved by the way), with special attention in the ones you recommended.

It was a really hard choice but I believe that Dagrim would work quite well as Syn's padawan, if you agree to it :)

[member="Syn"]

If I want already apparently trying to overload myself with Padawan all of a sudden, I'd consider throwing my own name in the hat.

Unlike Syn here though, this is the only character i have who'd be able to teach you anything.

Sadly, Force Sense, Speed, Healing, and Telekinesis are about the only powers Ryn has a *significant* level of proficiency with.

[member="Dagrim Sega"]

*Edit*
If any of those, or the saber forms of Ataru and/or Soresu interest you, feel free to extend a request for a training thread.

Well, thank you for offering and I'm sure we can do some training threads anyways if you'd like :) Dagrim has much to learn, meaning that anything that can be taught really counts and holds a value for her.

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom