Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a master... maybe

I am very experienced in both Sith and Jedi factions. I have a character I would really like to start a story on, and Yes I am applicable to become your master.

My biography is finished with some great content, but I would like to move it on with some role playing in groups.
So I have posted here to also share my character as it has prophecy with the Force. [Very strong role player]

Here is my link to Unic Starstrike

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25326-unic-starstrike/

Please reply.

[member="Muad Dib"] if I recall correctly you threw a fire ball at me once, but I would not pass up the chance to train under you, perhaps Kurenai personally recommends you

[member="Teraside"] a very detail application if I do say, but I not sure how our characters would meet IC

We could start with a Scene. You and my character kneeling / meditating Just like a cutscene from the beginning of Phantom Menance wtih padawan Obi Wan and Qui Gon Jinn.

some of this story needs planning. we should try to get to the OOC board, and extend some Group decision making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom