Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Master....here?

So, call me impatient, but this lady wants a Master. I promise I am a barrel of fun and no moment with me will be boring. I like long walks on the beach, laying in the back of a land speeder and looking at the stars, and kickin' chickens. ( 10 points if you got the reference.)

Anywho, I am seeking a Light Side Master preferably someone who is active in the GA or SJ. Note: when I say Light I do not mean rogue, grey, or Jenn style Jedi. Lynn is a by the book Jedi and aims to be a Jedi Council member one day. The girl has goals.

Anyways, let me know if you are interested. I am a bit picky as I believe Master should fit Student in someway so I will probably stalk you and ask a lot of questions.... oooo forget I said that last part, I am not creepy, promise.

hqdefault.jpg

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
I start with -10, but please don't hold that against me. On the plus side, Sorel is not a Jedi that would deviate from the true path (her IC unknown back-story is a constant reminder to her).

Please take a look at my profile and if it looks a good fit for you, please let me know. If not and you'd simply like to thread, again, drop me a PM and I'm more than happy to share a story or two.

:)

tumblr_o4h0ygpRjx1qg72ijo2_r1_500.gif

[member="Lynn Corerunner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom