Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Jedi Master

To anyone who would interesting in teaching a padawan, my character needs a Jedi master. I don't really mind what kind of person my master would is, whether it be strict or easy going. I also think conflicting personalities and ideals will create some interesting teacher/student disagreements which would be fun to play out.

My character is typically shy and pacifistic, so a master with the exact opposite personality would be preferable :)

Liliane

L
[member="Tamara Umari"]

You have to join the faction here. Then you will be able to post there. You can't move your own thread and there is no need to do that. Just make a new post in the GR thread I linked. :)

Great! I'm looking forward to it! :D

Btw you guys don't have to keep tagging me. Follow the thread.

Also why isn't following a thread you make/reply to a default setting? It's really annoying to constantly click follow to a thread to make sure you don't miss any replies. [member="Tefka"]

[member="Tamara Umari"]

Because some people may not like it that way. However, you can set it in your settings.

4e8a3e1bb490648546f6694c55d95f2d.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom