Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a home? Hiring smugglers and engineers

The Rebel Alliance is looking for some help in the fight against Imperialism, slavery, and the Sithies. We are--of course--always looking for pilots, fleet crews, spies, and marines to join in the fight.

However, there is a current need for smugglers and engineers in our fight for freedom across the stars, and there may be some treats awaiting you if you choose to accept a mission. Primarily, we will be looking for gunrunners, bacta runners, Holonet slicers, construction developers, and vehicle engineers/mechanics.

Tech and monetary compensation will be provided for temporary help. Housing and more rewards may also be provided to those who join the Alliance.

Cambry Owens

A Pseudo-Mandolorian. Sort of.
I'm a free agent, as of recently. If you're offering jobs, I'm offering work.
Bit reserved with my loyalty for the time being, though.

[member="Cambry Owens"]

Well, we are offering.

What do you say to shipping bacta and weapons crates out of Lianna and into Ansion? Though I am willing to offer a little bonus if you're willing to enter Sith territory and bring the supplies straight to Csilla instead. PM me if you're interested!

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

I'm willing to contract up with you guys and produce a unique line of Rebel Vessels if you'd like.

I can also do a thread or two, Colap can get just about anywhere.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

I do indeed. No open market Items yet, but will be coming soon!

Contract with me, help me expand and we will make more things just for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom