Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a group to try and get my muse back for this character

Asantas

The Doctor is in
Anyone feel like taking a Vahl who may or may not have a senpai complex with the chosen of the vahl on some adventure? :p

(Or a fight with her which ever suits your fancy keep in mind shes like an acolyte right now)

Briar Thorn

Life is a game, so why not enjoy yourself?
[member="Betiliena Sudrenus"]

Keep my interest and there is nothing we can't do........

If you are up for RPing then I am too. My bio is below my avatar pic.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
[member="Briar Thorn"] [member="Zelda Tarys"]

I will let this thread linger for abit and weigh my options but im not saying i wont take you two up on adventures i just need to figure what we could do here :)

[member="Betiliena Sudrenus"]

Hi my name is Vengeance and we would love to have you in our collection of Acolytes bound for great things. If you are interested shoot me a pm and we can talk specifics.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
[member="Vengeance"] Shes already a Vahl which is a side faction of the OS and i already have a sith knight among the ranks but thanks for the offer.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
[member="Zelda Tarys"] [member="Ugsnag"] [member="Briar Thorn"]

Perhaps we can do a material raid of some sort with us? if you wish to discuss the details we can start a pm group and see what we can come up with.

Betiliena Sudrenus said:
[member="Vengeance"] Shes already a Vahl which is a side faction of the OS and i already have a sith knight among the ranks but thanks for the offer.
I am not nor do I represent the One Sith though a fair number of the people I do were once affiliated with the One Sith.

;) at any rate if you change your mind let me know.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
[member="Vengeance"] oh ...my apologies ill send a pm and see what your offering i thought you where OS because iv seen you there on my sith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom