Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a good fight.

Khamesi has had run ins with soldiers, other Sith, and private security, but has yet to get into a brawl of any nature with force users of any stripe outside of the Sith Order itself. I'd like her to have some experience with such under her belt, both for character reasons and just so she has a chance to face a wider array of enemies.

ICly if you can extract her word on a matter, she keeps to the letter of the agreement (Though not the spirt), much like fey rules. So if you can get her to promise not to kill you in that duel, even if it was her versus an early padawan, she wouldn't kill. That time anyway, OOCly I expect them to end in draws or narrow escapes for one of the sides, and while I'd RP them as to death if there is no concession, both parties should walk away unless I want to give Khamesi a permanent change from it, or if my fellow writer(s) want the same for their character (Obviously, but I wanted to state it to be clear).

Ultimately for many the reason for fighting her is simple if they know her identity as a Sith, if they don't, she leads a Pirate/Mercenary force that's been hitting commerical and slaver groups in the outer rim (And ICly currnetly about to start a massive gem heist worth millions, which should attract bounty hunters or other do gooders).

I don't mind any faction, so long as we can come to an agreement for why, where, and a mutual understanding.

I would offer but I feel like an apprentice isn't a huge threat lol, hmm but I am always looking for Samara to learn new things so it does tempt me, plus them getting the experience is rather important! I suppose if you are interested just say so and we can plan most of it out in PMs or whatever :p

Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

So you're mostly interested in gaining experience as a result of the duel?
Risa is a true murderer but she can give you some idea of how different fight tactics work .

Khamesi fights as a berserker once pushed hard enough, and has zero qualms about killing even unarmed or civilians in her way, though she avoids mass rampages to focus on threats and goals. Besides, all Sith are murderers in one means or another, she killed her own master to put an end to his plans.

But any fight can be fun, so I'm down for a match between them.

Dax Harrac Dax Harrac

It could be, but Khamesi has a bit of an advantadge over most people. She's pretty big, well trained, and a force user that knows how to use some more subtle force powers that'd be difficult to prove were used in the ring. Her favored style is Teras Kasi though, which is plenty dangerous on it's own, and if you get her word she'll follow the rules of the ring or not use force powers, she'd keep it. She's pretty solid to her world, to the letter only though.

I'll through my hat into the ring with Cyran. Although it seems you largely got the attention you were looking for. Figured that as a pirate they could gain the attention of a bounty hunter. Cyran himself is decidedly non-lethal in his practice as well. Even though he ain't a FU it ain't no slouch either. :D

I'll through my hat into the ring with Cyran. Although it seems you largely got the attention you were looking for. Figured that as a pirate they could gain the attention of a bounty hunter. Cyran himself is decidedly non-lethal in his practice as well. Even though he ain't a FU it ain't no slouch either. :D

Got my plate full with three more threads to set up, and two (Techincally 3) already active.

Once something clears if you're still interested we can hash something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom