Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good fight, but an even better story!

I've been in the mood for a 1 v 1 duel lately!

What am I looking for: A duel! However, I'm looking for character development and storyline, not just a fight between two people. I wouldn't mind NPCs being involved, to a small degree, and I'd want to discuss potential storyline before getting it started.

Who am I looking for: A darksider/Sith. I am looking for a lightsaber vs lightsaber fight, or variations on the lightsaber. I might be a bit picky, just because I'm looking for a good storyline.

I'm open to all sorts of ideas for the setting and the circumstances under which we meet. I look forward to fighting with someone new, or someone I've faced before!

Sadrion said:
Ha. A glorified whale. Impressive. *holds back a laugh*

[member="Hion the Herglic"]
for-my-next-trick-i-shall-kill-you.jpg

This is excellent! Thanks everyone for the fight offers.

I think I'll start with.......**drum roll please**.....[member="Hion the Herglic"]. I mean really, who doesn't want to fight a walking whale!

But thank you everyone, and don't be surprised if I come looking for you soon for another fight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom