Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Force Senstive Soldier/Agent

So I thought about this for some time and I really would like to train a Force Sensitive Soldier/Agent into some kind of dark side weapon loyal to Darth Abyss. While I was looking for a real sith apprentice I realized that many great sith had at least one of those to be used in the execution of their will. As for what I can offer:

Standard force abilities for these type of characters (Stealth, basic telekinesis, betters senses etc etc), both in form of stuff Abyss already knows and in form of threads were we will uncover these skill together in some way (like treasure hunts etc.)
Standard stealth/Soldier skills, like melee, stealth in more classic sense, manipulation and social engineering etc.
Dev threads for stuff that would be useful.
Frequent posting: I have rather much time at hand so if you looking for a long term way for training and character development look no further.

I am not looking for another lightsaber swinging dark jedi (not because that aint cool or anything), but for someone who is actually a soldier or agent with a connection to the force. As for alignment I don't care if you are a darksider or neutral, and for faction you should obviously not be part of a lightside faction or any other faction that has beef with the sith lol.

I am waiting for you

[member="Darth Abyss"]

I have a Sith Agent (technically a Dark Jedi as she was never taught to follow the Sith creed in any way) - I always enjoyed her more when she was attached to her Master and carrying out his will. Alas the writer never came to Chaos. Her name is [member='Ayvari Dorian'] if you're interested

[member="Bathsheba Patience "][member="Adiara Drelas"] [member="Laman Damodred"]

Sounds like this could become a pretty efficient fu soldier squad if you all interested in that? You would all receive individual training suited to your talents plus group training to from you into a lethal unit.

[member="Kuss Tarr'd"]

Your bio says NFU sorry.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

This could be interesting, though Ayvari was taught to work alone... It would be a strange arc in her story but one I'm not disinclined toward. Provided it was properly developed rather than assumed within one thread.

My actual long time plam was to create a squad but I would have never guessed that enough people would be interested. So here some parts that could be individual threads I had thought about:

1. Introduction and (forced) team building
2. Development of personal force imbued armor (as you won't make a lightsaber under Darth Abyss)
3. Basic Firearm training, melee training, stealth training etc.
4. Basic force training
5. Individual training according to each ones skills.

Every one of this could be played out in multiple forms, ranging form a simple training exercise to a mission where you have to do a tast in a real combat environment.

[member="Adiara Drelas"] [member="Bathsheba Patience "][member="Laman Damodred"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Adiara here with the account in question.

This sounds pretty promising. Ayvari already has a lightsaber, and might refuse the armour... To a point. I mean, if he insisted or demanded she'd reconsider. The rest however seems like it could be fun. And provide Ayvari with a drive and purpose. Provided she was still able to continue with her external projects too.

As part of this squad you would be loyal to no one else than Abyss. As for the armor it doesn't mean that all of you will craft the same. You could make a normal piece of clothing plus light plating for arms and legs or whatever. Or a weapon or something else, I just feel like there should be something in place of the traditional lightsaber building

[member="Ayvari Dorian"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Oh I didn't mean ulterior allegiances! She simply has another personal agenda in place which involves a couple of students. But it wouldn't interfere with anything to do with Abyss and his plans/orders. If that makes sense?

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Very well then consider me intrigued. It will be good for Ayvari to have somebody to answer to again. She hasn't had that privilege since I brought her to Chaos, sadly.

Forceful meant something like getting a task that you only can solve as a group not actually being forced to do it. Abyss won't hold his lightsaber at anyone's neck and say "work together"

[Member="Bathsheba Patience"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom