Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a fight

With all the weirdest that has happened lately I find this character got thrown on the shelf. I want to change that, but also have yet to take her for a spin in combat and test things out. She currently uses two lightsaber, a lightdisc and some line shooters.

So I was wondering if someone would be interested in helping me with some tests. Not a traditional duel, more one for fun really.

[member="Lynn Nantaris"]

A couple. We can set it up a number of ways given we're in apposing factions. Either the classic *I do something bad, try to get away and you try and stop me*, or just the simple *We're in different factions lets kill each other.* It can be as elaborate or simple as you'd like, depending on what your in the mood for. Heck, i've even been trying to get Blake a arch nemesis or sorts for a while now.

[member="Blake Morrigan"]

Lynn would be an interesting rival. Sure you want to get webs on your clothing on a regular basis?

Also, Lynn isn't a Silver Jedi anymore, she doesn't like how they ally with dark siders so she is out on her own making her way. Having said that, we could do a fun little scene where Lynn catches Blake doing something bad, she tries to stop Blake which turns into a chase scene through the marketplace and that leads into a little fight.

Lol, just wait till you see Blakes upcoming play-by. I think it'll be pretty amusing lol.

And yeah, we can certainly do that. Have a little duel on a rooftop in the rain or some cliche junk like
That lol.

[member="Lynn Nantaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom