Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Faction

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alright, I never do this but sell me your faction.
There are things I like about all of the factions, and things I dislike about all of the factions. Ultimately, whichever I'm given the best reason to join is the one I'm most inclined to, without fail. Except the Sith Empire remnants. Xyhn is not pure Dark side material
Odds are I've yes, I've read the Faction threads for all of the majors, but as I've said, there are things internally or things that may have changed over time that in the immediate timeframe are relevant to me. Things change all the time.

Xyhn needs a nu home. :3

Come join the Mando'ade. A place where you will always be treated like family with a sense of belonging and purpose.
bobafettIwantyou_zps8e4fb118.jpg

@[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]

My Faction is on the route to becoming Major, completely custom too so none of that Lore about government holding back decisions and actions like with the Republic, nor any ration hating like the Mandalorians.

Some key points are such
A: I am not affliated solely with Jedi, Sith, or Dark Jedi, all are welcome and all are able to set up Temples or Embassies in my faction.
B: Im a new player and you would be one of the founders, plus being an outside as well allows for a certain degree of respect due to your character's higher knowledge of the greater Galaxy.
C: Again, as i stated in the first part. We are completely custom, infact most of the people in the Faction at the moment are of the Custom race made to go with the planet and Faction. Not to mention your character's actions and that of other's shapes the entire history of the faction for months and maybe years to come.
D: You get to see the Rise of a Minor Faction to Major, in contrast to already established Majors or to the Sith Factions just looking to be revived.

I can also answer and specifics in PM or anything else. And race is accepted, any force alignment is accepted, anyone is accepted.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Well I felt bad about posting a master request in TGR and forgetting to delete it, so now I'm stuck in the Republic. So, this works fine. I doubt Tuhros could be in TGR and M at the same time, at least not productively.

@[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"]

If you do not wish to be in the Repub then that is fine. I suggest you contact the member of the repub and explain this error... :) It seems you are unsure or not wishing to be there.

Matreya

@[member="Xyhn-Tuhros"] your avatar seems epic...

Maybe youd like to aid the High Lords of Val'hala in becoming major? By joining and being Force Sensitive your automatically given a rank, as well as other necessary holdings to be one of the sites "Demi-Gods"

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Kasamann"] Not on this character unfortunately, sorry, though that sounds just the thing for my second main Saera once she attains knighthood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom