Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a faction for an Old Galactic Republic clone ARC Trooper

Commander Firestorm

ARC Trooper Out of Time, Commander of the Unbroken
I need a faction for my character, Commander Firestorm. He is a young ARC trooper who has the ability to use the Force do to unknown reasons and was taught to use the Force and trained in lightsaber combat by the Jedi Master he served under. Also I won't join darkside or evil factions. My character is balanced in the force so he does not sway toward the light nor the dark but refuses to fall to the darkside but isn't entirely comfortable with the life of a Jedi do to his upbringing being that of a soldier literally bred for combat.

Krenis Skirata

K
Hello, fellow ARC trooper! Krenis ended up with the Mandalorians doing primarily freelance work.

Commander Firestorm

ARC Trooper Out of Time, Commander of the Unbroken
[member="Krenis Skirata"]
that depends on which Mandalorian faction, it can't really be expected for a faction who despise Jedi to accept him, he did receive training from a Jedi Master after all, not to mention that because of his free thinking capability that he developed feelings for said Jedi Master.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Commander Firestorm"]

There is a Republic faction that would gladly take you. The Galactic Republic was destroyed by the Mandalorians a few months ago and a few splinter groups popped up recently because it was deleted. The one I am in has the name Galactic Republic now and our current story arc is a Republic in exile looking to regroup and rebuild while attempting to right all the wrongs the previous Republic did. If this sounds interesting to you then feel free to hit me up or find us on the Faction page.

EDIT: Here is the link to the faction page for you. Galactic Republic.

[member="Commander Firestorm"]

Not really. It is simply a matter of some people like to get a small group of core writiers together to begin building a story together before opening it up to the wider community.

If they haven't already either John or NIcolas should be able to approve your request within an hour of you submitting it if not quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom