Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Dedicated Apprentice

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Just doing my civic duty... plus, it maybe possibly kind of might be fun, perhaps. :p

If you're looking to learn cool new Force 'powers' or one of the seven forms, then I'm sorry to say that you should keep looking. What I can offer are new adventures, character growth and seeing the Force from a whole new perspective. You'd be the queen's apprentice. That means perks, toys and no lack of things useful to an apprentice Force wielder, but it also means being dedicated. I'd hate to pick someone up only for them to fall out or go inactive days or weeks later.

I am only taking one. Easier to focus on them and help them grow, that way.

Edit: Dark side, Light side, Neutral, Sorcerer, doesn't matter to me. They're all equally proficient for me to take.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Jasmine Lancaster"] A Lancaster, huh, why does that sound so familiar.... :p
Sure, if you will be active and will be involved. What's your alignment?

Asbjorn Olafsson

A
@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

Yeah... me-sa her sister. :D

I'm trying to become more active with this character, so I thought I should try having some training threads. She is a Jedi at the moment, but I haven't decided if she will be a Jedi forever.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Jasmine Lancaster"] Well if she's a Jedi, I can't formally train her, but I can mentor her and surely if she was to do it anyways, the Republic senate and high council probably wouldn't be too upset at a Republic planetary leader being the one she picked. I think right now I'm going to be working on keening Alachei on a couple of new skills. Let me know when you want to start, and we can get to forming the relationship soon.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
I have a Sithy that needs training. She is receiving training from a Sigh knight. But Istill ddon't know if I want to keep her there. I am on everyday without fail. I actually post on my phone from school when I'm not at my computer :3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Karsh Lithern"] I'm only doing one at a time right now because I don't want to take on more than I can handle/spare time for. But if that ever changes I'll let you know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom