Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a date

[member="Shaftner Nee"] maybe if you weren't 40. Sorry, but you have to draw the line somewhere :)

[member="Kyoko Ike"] Natalya's straight but just hanging out in a platonic way sounds great.

[member="Vengeance"] it's more fun when it's unpredictable and besides Natalya isn't Force sensitive so no worries there ;)

[member="Khalan Vhett"] the 103 IQ does it. PM me.

Natalya Thane said:
[member="Shaftner Nee"] maybe if you weren't 40. Sorry, but you have to draw the line somewhere :)

[member="Kyoko Ike"] Natalya's straight but just hanging out in a platonic way sounds great.

[member="Vengeance"] it's more fun when it's unpredictable and besides Natalya isn't Force sensitive so no worries there ;)

[member="Khalan Vhett"] the 103 IQ does it. PM me.
Oh how cute you think you need to be Force Sensitive to be a plaything. :p

On a more serious note I do need a good slicer for a personal project.

[member="Vengeance"] well I'm always looking for jobs. And on a side-note, don't you? Never been a Sith plaything before, so can't really say for sure.
[member="Shaftner Nee"] okay, my mistake. What other characters do you have?

Grand Moff Helranth

Grand Moff of the Sith Empire
[member="Natalya Thane"]

Ever consider a career in intelligence? We could teach you more than slicing and help you to become an Imperial Agent where you will never be lacking in fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom