Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Dark Side teacher

• Thread starter Ismael Cal-Drouga
  • Start date

Ismael Cal-Drouga

I
I made a thread a while back here, where I asked if anyone in the Sith Empire would like to teach my Char. Well, things have changed a bit now. My Char joined the EE now, but I would like to see if anybody is interested in training my Character in Secret in the dark arts. That means they would meet in secret and train in secret.

Ismael Cal-Drouga <---Here his Bio.

There is no real plan in what direction to go to, I am open to everything I guess. But ultimately, my Char is someone who wants to gain high ranks and power, so he would use his training to sneak his way on top of the ranks.

I wanted him to be more of a man that is precise, using his emotions to gain power physically but does not get controlled by these emotions, since he hates chaos.
When it comes to combat, I wanted him to use a double-bladed lightsaber, but like I said it can also go in other directions, this is just like a base plan.

It's possible that Nexus could be involved here as he is technically a part of the EE. However he tried taking on a human apprentice before, and that apprentice disappointed him to an extreme with his eagerness to take on things he couldn't handle, and not look at a bigger picture. To the point Nexus just gave up on him.

Nexus has a specific culture but backstory wise he once served a secret sith lord, Nexus killed him (it was not a player) and returned to his own world to go on to gain pretty much the highest title he could get. He's arrogant as heck but also has an extreme fear for his own death, that same fear is something he's used to empower himself in the dark side considerably. So he's basically a coward, who will fight someone out of pride, and if things go sour basically run away.

Nexus only really keeps my interest when writing with other people, I don't like using him in PVP unless there's a specific goal and everyone knows what's going on, because Nexus is very powerful and skilled at fighting.

If he took on training your character it'd probably be a trade off. In return for what he teaches Ismael, Ismael follows orders and acts as a sort of stand-in for Nexus when he wants something done. Especially if that something involves going into the EE or outer world battles. Nexus wouldn't care too much whether or not Ismael follows his passions or not, in his culture using the dark side requires as much restraint as using the light. You indulge your emotions internally, to produce an external effect that has profit, but you don't let yourself become consumed by your emotions or you may lose your ability to think (Intellect and knowledge are EXTREMELY valued in his society)

Anyway, this is just an option. I'm sure there are others out here that could be better teachers.

Ismael Cal-Drouga

Ismael Cal-Drouga

Atheus has been a "Dark Sider" for most of his life and has worked as an Assassin/Merc. Taught Jedi how to fight against the "Dark Arts" and also taught a Sith a long time ago.

However, a question for you.

What does your character have to gain other than "Prestige and power." It seems very one note and might make it difficult for people to take on the task of training your character.

Ismael Cal-Drouga

I
Well for now that was his only goal. He grew up on a Planet under the control of the Sith Empire, and therefore saw, that strength leads to power. But thats the beginning, trough teaching other goals would develop I guess. If that answers your question Garza Garza

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom