Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a creator for a droid brain [Fixed]

Ignore this. Decided it'd be easier just to make it on my Geonosian.

Basically, I want to make a piece of technically that can be implanted onto organics or droids to take them over, and houses copy's of one droid. This wouldn't quite be "Ah I'll slap the droid brain onto someone mid-combat to make them my ally" but it would make it so that a body or droid body would be more united, and even if a remote connection was severed, they could work together by knowing all their own protocols and thought processes. Think of it like a weaker droid version of that thing that the Sith Emperor did in SWTOR to the many jedi and soldiers of, I think Ziost. Except in order for them to actually cooperate they'd use signals, not the force.

I could make the submission myself, it would probably fit under the cybernetic category. Uses would be things like having more coordinated intelligent forces, taking control of someone you captured so they could act as a spy, and ensuring control over a crew or something.

We could have there be more than one actual droid intelligence, I don't need to run every droid brain or person implanted. And after-all the longer one is disconnected the more likely it is to grow a seperate personality from its experiences.

I basically am just looking for someone to make it IC. I could still have the character work for them probably, at least for a bit, and they'd obviously retain the ability to make more. I just want the ability to have them myself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom