Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a contract?

So I've been working on setting up a spaceport on Elrood in the city of Dinbar that runs off of green energy. Realizing my project would go faster with help (of the posting kind) I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in a contract. Ideally it would be someone in real estate, entertainment (hotels,etc) or construction. Completely open to ideas from all companies however.

Small companies might benefit the most from this contract, as of this writing Salacia is a T4 company and might fill some requirements for tier ups for one of the just started folks out there.

[member="Janus"]

Hmmn....Paladins would be the most useful. I can see the potential of a long-term contract in this case as well, providing how well I'm impressed ICly :D The job would be in Galactic Alliance space, hopefully you have no enemies in that territory yet.

Judah Dashiell said:
You are highly correct in that regard lol

Go ahead and click that link in my last post to place an order for the Consortium.

And will you be needing Kalor-Tech construction droids at all? Because I need one more contract with them to go up in tier :D

[member="Janus"]

I can do a contract for Kalor-Tech construction droids as well. Judah's not keen on Sith but I only know this as an OOC fact and not an IC one, so there shouldn't be any problems. With Salacia starting to lean towards construction in some places the droids may come in handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom