Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Cloner/Cloning Company

I am inquiring for a cloning facility to begin the return of Kerkov story arch. I've been trying to figure out a story arch for the eventual return of Kerkov, and I believe cloning is the best option. So, I need someone who is a cloner for it. This story arch would be around a 3 thread thingy, so if you do not believe you are active enough to do such, then please don't reply. If you can, great! This would be more of a private thing until maybe the end, and it's more to my interest, so I cannot promise it to be the most interesting thing at every living second. But it will be good for any dev threads, company contract threads, or any other thread you may need for other things.

So if your interested, please just reply below.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="William Kerkov"]

*waggles hand*

Depends on how you might approach it. IF you showed up in a star destroyer with a fleet and barged into the office.

or ask and leave out somethings it is just a loved one.

Well if your cloning one person I can possibly help if your still interested. We don't specialize in Cloning, but we have a few tubes for our more genetic experiments. Plus I'm part of the First Order so helping wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Sure no problem, I'll probably use this thread as a 100 post Dev Thread to increase my companies Tier, that ok?

We can still do separate threads, but I'll need it to equal 100 by the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom