Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Bounty

[member="Vravrar"]

The problem is most bounties are posted on high-profile individuals. The common people don't really do something big enough for people to want a bounty on them, it's always the Jedi Masters, Sith Lords or high ranking Mandalorians. Bounty hunting on this site is a tough sport, but I did some digging and here's what I got.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/93337-the-kathol-outback-bounty-board/

^Despite most of it being NPC bounties, there is a One Sith bounty that applies to PC's, just target Sith Acolytes for a leveled challenge. The bounty also applies to those who aid or shelter OS (and the other bounties), so you can go after their allies for a much weaker paycheck.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/93358-bounty-on-the-outback/page-1

^This one will no doubt make you an enemy of the Kathol Outback. Better paycheck, broader audience to attack and not everyone in the Kathol Outback is a demi-god Force User. So you have plenty of easy targets to hit.

Do your research, put some development into your bounties. Don't just randomly and magically appear on their doorstep. Always remember to attempt to coordinate with the other writers as it helps to avoid unwanted drama. If you're not sure who to attack, go to each factions page, check out who's active, their status in the OS/TKO, talk to the writer and organize a thread.

Bounty Hunting isn't easy on this site, a lot of people don't like being hunted, but if you put in the time and effort people are more willing to see where the thread goes, and it is very rewarding. Perhaps one of the most rewarding roles I've RP'ed.

[member="Vravrar"]
Not exactly an easy mark, but I think there's still a bounty on my head. Feel free to hop in any public threads I'm ever in. If you see me in any Faction threads or whatnot, just PM the person who started the thread and get the okay to jump in. I don't mind at all.

[member="Crucifere Sin"], I know too much about [member="Spencer Varanin"] to tell you that if you try, you won't get any, and I don't think you really want "Stole Spencers unders" on your resume. *as cool as it would sound, I don't think any other girl would ever go near you again.*

[member="Vravrar"], to answer your question, You can always take up NPC bounties, or just RP in general you are finding people here and there. As for PC characters, it will be more difficult. If you want, you can even talk to other Bounty Hunters, or Mercenaries and ask for them to help you, and maybe split the reward to get your game up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom