Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a bounty

So, I'm new here, just made a character, a bounty hunter, and I'm looking for a thread to begin his adventures in, like a bounty or something for him to track. Not sure how bounties work here, but just wondering if anyone can help or would like to roleplay with me.

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Kal Sarn"]

Welcome. We have a bounty board set up where they take place. I have one there that you could look into here.

[member="Jakob Benson"]

So I see that people are signing up to do it, how then does one actually carry it out? Do they make their own threads and then do them there, are the bounties players or npcs, sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, I'm just confused about everything.

Edit: Come to think of it, how would "PvP" or whatever it I'd even work? How is it resolved?

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Kal Sarn"]

NPC at the moment, however some PC's will soon be added. The way it starts is that you send the person that you wish to hunt a message and co-ordinate getting a thread started. How it ends in regards to a capture or not depends on how well it plays out. The same for pvp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom