Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for 1-2 part-time crew members

Workplace: The Wretched Hive (open ongoing location thread here).

General duties: modifying ships, ripping up salvage, dealing with people who want their ships modified.

Perks: I have so much freaking insane tech you would not believe it. You work for me, I give you good things.

Qualifications: I'm looking for a couple of people who can play off each other, take initiative, and screw around with whatever fun projects come their way. I'll be popping in the occasional post as well, but I'm definitely looking for self-starters.

Disqualifications: Can't be Sith. Can't be openly affiliated with the First Order. Can't be, you know, war criminals and crap. Otherwise, anything goes.

Define part time. Iron Giant has been semi-busy doing her own modifying projects as of late, even retrofitted a Dark Blade into a whole new ship, and plans to outfit a Wyyrlok similarly :) I've also got other character arcs to worry about.

Any way, thought I'd offer up for old times sake :p

Hmm...

I might be tempted to create a tech character specifically for this. I take it the purpose is to literally keep that thread running. If someone shows up with something, then the character would take it from there, interact, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom