Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at this, someone's sneakin' about!

[member="Ayessa Valen"]

On board the Noble Sabre, in orbit a geosynchronous orbit above Theed (Meaning that the ship is in orbit of the planet, yet is still above a certain point at all times), the capital of Naboo, Inquisitor Cardlan could sense another presence on his ship, an uninvited presence. It was trying to hide itself, but he had found it; how could miss such a dark signature in the Force? Nevertheless, he found it, and now he was currently announcing it over the main intercom from the lounge area.

"You and I both know that I can sense you are there, whoever you are. Come to the lounge and join me, peacefully, or I will find you." The Inquisitor let the implied threat hang about in the air while he leaned back in his rather comfortable seat, taking a sip of his wine while making sure his lightsaber was in sight and he could easily grab it if he needed to. He'd rather not get into a fight here and make his new ship a whole mess, though, so he inwardly hoped that the Force was with him. He also wouldn't mind having help drinking his wine, as he had so much of it, anyways.

Ayessa couldn't help but question her impulsive actions while she was still down on Naboo. It was almost too quickly realised by her that the ship she thought would house riches and creditable treasures. Her mind quickly sunk in regret as she felt a dark prescence board the ship prior to leaving the planets surface. She had invaded a fellow siths starship. The Echani's ears perked as speakers emitted a voice, inviting her to the lounge peacefully or else. She was in no mood or position to fight- although armed she knew better than to mess with an unknown power. This man could be far more powerful than she. She wasn't one to simply give in, but she knew she had made an error and she was ready to face it, be it in battle or not. She quickly left her hiding place eventually locating the lounge, putting one foot in the door only to see a man sipping his cup, relaxed in his chair. One hand on her lightwhips hilt she carefully took a step in, before introducing herself. "I'm Ayessa. What would the owner of this ships name be, then?" She asked, slightly confused at what sat before her. Was she in danger?

[member=john cardlan]

[member="Ayessa Valen"]

John had felt her approaching, so he put on his best smirk as he tipped his head to her in greeting once she arrived. An Echani woman was what his eyes met with, and he suddenly knew, right there, that their conversations would be absolutely lovely. Gesturing for her to sit down, he had a serving droid pour her a glass of wine while he introduced himself to the intruder-turned-guest.

"That would be the one you gaze upon, Miss Ayessa." He leans forward, extending a gloved hand to her as he finishes his first sentence. The droid had set the glass of expensive wine down on the table to her left, well in reach of her hands.

"John Cardlan. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Now she was really confused. Who was this John Cardlan guy? Why did he own such a luxurious ship? She had many questions she wanted to depart with and receive answers to, but she had to remain calm and collected. There was no need for panic, although the idea that this was some sort of trap stayed set in the back of her mind. She nodded towards the droid that had placed the glass of wine to the table near her and she picked it up, releasing the grip on her lightwhip and began walking towards the inviting sith. "I've never been rewarded for a failed break-in and entering."

To be in such an atmosphere Ayessa was always prepared. She never undressed and she always made sure that her beauty itself was intimidating. However, in here, she was almost taken afoot. She wore a red long sleeved top with a collar and a short black skirt accompanied by jet black thigh high boots. She set her glass down as she found herself a seat, grabbing her hair and pulling it all to the right side of her head before she took a seat. She placed the hilt of her lightwhip on the table next to her glass. "You're part of the dark-side; I would be safe to assume so, wouldn't I, John?" she questioned. She wanted to know just how powerful this man was- wealth wise or based on just raw power.

[member=john cardlan]

[member="Ayessa Valen"]

He nods, leaning forward as he sets his Double-bladed spinning lightsaber (The same one from Rebels) onto the table as well. He gives her a wide grin when she sits down, dismissing the droid with a wave of his hand while he took in her appearance. To a lesser man, she would likely have been both a looker and terrifying, but John was no lesser man. No, he was an Inquisitor, one not bound by any rules or laws set down by by any 'master' or faction this damnable galaxy had to offer.

"Right you are, my dear. I am, in fact, a Sith Inquisitor. But, I decided to take my own path to becoming a Sith Lord, refusing anybody's claim over me as their apprentice, and cutting off ties from the Academy. I took what money I had, and my belongings, and set off. And now, here I am, one wealthy bastard on the path to power." He was a talker, that's for sure. He hardly ever had time to just sit down and enjoy the smaller things in life, and that is precisely what he means to do. Hopefully, the Echani woman was also as open to conversation as he.

This man interested her almost immediately. A sith separate from the academy- a lifestyle she could see herself following. This man was a sith inquisitor. Dangerous and savage in more ways than one. She still couldn't let her guard down- but for now, he seemed friendly enough to release the tension she was feeling. "I'm a bounty hunter and naturally, I must ask. How was it you acquired such a nice ship? I had assumed this belonged to some overweight snob of the Republic with some sort of bounty on his head somewhere."

She took notice to his saber and how its hilt was one she had never seen before. It was usually others who were intrigued with her whip, not the other way around. She would take this one question and one step at a time. Ayessa recognized that John seemed genuine in wanting a peaceful conversation and Ayessa would comply. For now, at least.

[member=john cardlan]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom