Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Longest Character I have Written Actively

Hello, Chaos.

I never usually stick with characters but here we are, in the flesh since coming back from a mini-retirement from the site. Myself personally loses a lot of interest in characters right off the bat because finding that niche is hard for me. But for some reason being the ' True Bad Guy' in the Galactic Alliance Senate has made me find a calling for my character that I never thought off.

Sometimes I compare myself to the True Banker Lord Gat Tambor and wonder if I am just a carbon copy of another person's creation and am doing disservice to the Trade Federation from an rp standpoint. Although this account only has 82 posts I want to make sure that I accept feedback no matter how harsh to fully flesh out this character.

So I'm here for some advice and suggestions on how to improve.

Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr

It is really good to see that you have found a character to enjoy and where the muse keeps coming and providing with posts. Really good to see mate. :)

So far I am really enjoying what I am reading of him, be it in our interaction with Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec or your senator thread. He really moves like the ruthless corporate b**** and I can really feel the antagonising notion of it. Not to a small degree it is your play of it which made me really interested to go counter-Federation and involve myself in the economic stuff more. So I am definitely looking forward to reading more of him.

As for Gat Tambor Gat Tambor , you are not a rip-off or anything and definitely not doing a disserve to the TF with any of your sub-accounts. They are all unique in their specific way but all adhere to a concept which makes them clearly indentifiable with the abominable Trade Federation.

Really good work, keep it up. :)

I appreciate your willingness to play the villain, and I like Rulonom. I do wish he was a bit more subtle in his villainy—him casually suggesting that the GA should withhold aid to the sick and elderly, for example, comes across as comically evil (and therefore not much of a threat).

In all I’d call him fun but not intimidating. I enjoy him in a “Rulonom’s at it again” sort of way, like a thief who couldn’t help stealing even if he was standing right in front of a cop as he did it, lol.

I appreciate your willingness to play the villain, and I like Rulonom. I do wish he was a bit more subtle in his villainy—him casually suggesting that the GA should withhold aid to the sick and elderly, for example, comes across as comically evil (and therefore not much of a threat).

In all I’d call him fun but not intimidating. I enjoy him in a “Rulonom’s at it again” sort of way, like a thief who couldn’t help stealing even if he was standing right in front of a cop as he did it, lol.

This is an honest assessment and I appreciate it. I totally agree that this character should be way less cartoony when it comes to being a genuine threat. I'll work on it moving forward.

Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr

It is really good to see that you have found a character to enjoy and where the muse keeps coming and providing with posts. Really good to see mate. :)

So far I am really enjoying what I am reading of him, be it in our interaction with Trajann Vemec Trajann Vemec or your senator thread. He really moves like the ruthless corporate b**** and I can really feel the antagonising notion of it. Not to a small degree it is your play of it which made me really interested to go counter-Federation and involve myself in the economic stuff more. So I am definitely looking forward to reading more of him.

As for Gat Tambor Gat Tambor , you are not a rip-off or anything and definitely not doing a disserve to the TF with any of your sub-accounts. They are all unique in their specific way but all adhere to a concept which makes them clearly indentifiable with the abominable Trade Federation.

Really good work, keep it up. :)

Thanks for the assessment, My Good Old Friend.

Will work to keep it up to make more story opportunities.

Hello, Chaos.

I never usually stick with characters but here we are, in the flesh since coming back from a mini-retirement from the site. Myself personally loses a lot of interest in characters right off the bat because finding that niche is hard for me. But for some reason being the ' True Bad Guy' in the Galactic Alliance Senate has made me find a calling for my character that I never thought off.

Sometimes I compare myself to the True Banker Lord Gat Tambor and wonder if I am just a carbon copy of another person's creation and am doing disservice to the Trade Federation from an rp standpoint. Although this account only has 82 posts I want to make sure that I accept feedback no matter how harsh to fully flesh out this character.

So I'm here for some advice and suggestions on how to improve.
Brother you're doing god's work, Gat walked so Rulo could run. Don't compare yourself to anyone you're putting much more heart and effort into the bit than I could manage. Keep at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom