Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Long Time No See

fairy9-2021-07-09-9h.jpg

Tag: Braze Braze
Z9U36lL.png

Ko was sitting around with some of his peers. He was trying to take the day easy, as he was going to be tasked with some important and dangerous duties very soon. He felt bad that he wouldn’t be seeing some of his friends who were mostly back from the Caldera now and he would be heading off world. The Kel Dor worried over Loomi and Lily who he knew were on that mission. Even feeling a bit of survivors guilt for not be a part of the conflict on Caldera. Wondering some too that if he had taken that Cathar woman's offer to become her padawan that maybe he would be there with them.

While the others around him were eating their dinners Ko was doing the best he could to fit in with them. Unfortunately for him he couldn’t eat like the rest of them, instead needing to slurp on packets of nutripaste through a straw given his mask. He honestly couldn’t remember the last time he ate a proper meal. Since leaving Dorin his diet mostly consisted of nutripaste.

Eventually however the meals of the others around him came to an end and they needed to get back to their training or studies before the day came to an end. So Ko was left alone to sit at a table by himself, ideally drinking up his liquid MRE dinner and wondering how his upcoming mission might play out. He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t nervous about it. Last time he was on a serious combat mission he nearly got blown up from artillery.

He wondered if heading back to his dorm would allow him to calm his nerves. Remembering that his bonsai tree needed some pruning before he left which often relaxed him as a form of moving meditation.

wb1.png
TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

Braze approached the table where Ko sat, his face partially concealed by bandages, and his hands both covered in bandaging, a visible reminder of his recent involvement in the Caldera Crisis. The wounds, though not severe, served as a testament to the battles fought and the sacrifices made during that tumultuous time. As he drew closer, he noticed Ko engrossed in his thoughts, sipping on his nutripaste and seemingly lost in contemplation.

As he drew closer, Braze recognized Ko from their childhood, but the memories of their interactions were hazy. He had no recollection of any bullying, but he couldn't dismiss the possibility.

"Hey, Ko," Braze greeted tentatively, unsure of how he would be received. He took a seat across from Ko, observing the Kel Dor's masked face and the slight air of contemplation that surrounded him. Braze sensed the weight of responsibility and the nervousness that lingered within Ko's aura.

Braze's usual playful demeanor was tempered by a newfound sensitivity as he spoke. "Mind if I join you for a moment? I wanted to talk about something." He paused, sensing Ko's hesitance, understanding the importance of being respectful.

"I... I know it's been a while, and I can't say I remember everything from our childhood, but I wanted to apologize if I ever treated you poorly back then," Braze admitted, his voice tinged with sincerity. "I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately, and I've come to realize the importance of kindness and understanding. If I ever hurt you in any way, I genuinely apologize."

He glanced around, noticing the absence of others at Ko's table and the weight of Ko's upcoming mission hanging in the air. Braze's own request suddenly felt trivial and insignificant.

"I... I actually came here to ask for a favor, but seeing how you're dealing with your own responsibilities and worries, it doesn't feel right to burden you with my request," Braze confessed, a hint of vulnerability in his voice.

Z9U36lL.png

Ko’s contemplation was suddenly intercepted by a rather unlikely visitor. Braze. It had been some time since he’d seen the pale boy. Ever since he graduated from being an initiate. Almost reflexively he would begin to roll his eyes under the concealment of his goggles. But I didn't. Ko got the feeling that Braze might have also been caldera along with his friends.

The Pale Padawan had bandages and seemed off from the bratty kid he knew years before. At this moment he couldn’t feel much disdain for them. Listening to their words Ko narrowed his eyes and gave a nod before finally pulling the packet of nutripaste from his mask and replying. “Okay sure, what’s up?” He’d be willing to hear what they had to say.

What came next out of the fellow padawan's mouth wasn’t quite what he expected, an apology to him. One that was genuine too, he could sense it within. Ko didn’t really reply yet either. Partly because he wasn’t quite sure what to say. If anything he was kinda curious too. Wondering what had driven Braze to seek out the Kel Dor and try to reconcile.

He also wanted to ask him a favor? Ko wondered what it was that Braze could possibly want from him. But he sensed the hint of vulnerability. Ko’s shoulders sagged some and lost the tension and apprehension he was feeling. Letting out a sigh through his mask Ko finally replied. “There’s nothing wrong with asking, I can let you know if I can help or not. Plus you’re already here right? So what is it I can help you with?”

Ko’s tone was a bit more friendly. However, he didn’t yet accept Braze’s apology, there was something that sort of irked him with how Braze admitted to not really being able to remember. Braze was younger too so it should be even easier. He wasn’t going to be rude or standoffish now, but he didn’t really feel like letting bygones be bygones just yet. Ko couldn’t just accept some kind words years after the fact and be honest with himself or Braze. But still he was willing to communicate and see if he could help. He was a fellow Padawan after all.

wb1.png
TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

Braze glanced around the cafeteria once more, a slight uneasiness creeping into his expression. He leaned in closer, his voice barely above a whisper, as if afraid of being overheard.

"I have to admit, I haven't been the most diligent in keeping up with my classes," he confessed, his words hesitant. "And now I find myself with a mountain of assignments that need to be completed. I... I was wondering if you could help me out."

Braze's voice trailed off as he nervously played with the edges of his sleeves, his gaze fixed on the table. He hesitated for a moment before continuing, "I know it's a lot to ask, but I was hoping we could come to some kind of agreement. Maybe you could do my assignments for me? In return, I could... I could help you with something. Anything you need, really."

He looked up, his eyes earnest and pleading, searching for a sign of understanding. He knew it was unfair to ask for such a favor, especially from someone he had bullied in the past- or might have bullied he wasn't sure really; He was surprised he knew Ko's name in truth.. But he hoped that Ko would see his genuine desperation and willingness to make amends.

"I understand if you're not willing to help, given our history,"
Braze added, his voice tinged with regret. "But I really need your assistance. I'm willing to make it up to you in any way I can. Perhaps we can have an arrangement... favors for favors? Please consider it."

Z9U36lL.png

It seemed like whatever it was that had Braze concerned must’ve been embarrassing for him. It made Ko even more curious as to what it could be and why he was the person he sought to help him. That was until he actually heard what the reason was. Ko raised a brow and rolled his eyes over where this had gone.

That’s what this was about, asking him to do his homework. He couldn’t help but feel like that retroactively made their apology a little weaker now because it started to seem Braze was just trying to save face for a desperate favor. “Really? Hmm…”

For some reason or another Ko was actually giving it some consideration however. Braze seemed to be offering quite a bit in exchange. But Ko didn’t really think he had anything he could offer that would be of interest. At least not yet.

“Okay okay I’ll help, at least the best that I can do since you’ve chosen a pretty bad time to ask for my help. I’m gonna be pretty busy for the next week. But… I’ll see what I can do.” Ko didn’t even know why he was willing to help him right now. There really wasn’t anything he might gain from it. In fact it put him at risk within the temple if he was caught helping Braze cheat. Then again there was something a little entertaining for the Kel Dor seeing Braze ask help. Ko wasn't too sure yet if they really understood the value of kindness and respect. But he could see humility now and that was a start.

“Don’t worry about repaying me… yet. Think of it as an I owe you for later alright?” Ko finally explained.

wb1.png
TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png
Braze's eyes widened in surprise as Ko agreed to help him, despite his reservations and the upcoming busy schedule. A sense of gratitude washed over him, mingled with a newfound respect for Ko's willingness to extend a helping hand.

"Alright, crystal. Thank you, Ko. I really appreciate your willingness to assist me, especially during such a busy time," Braze said sincerely, his voice tinged with relief. "I understand that it's not the most convenient request, and I apologize for that."

He listened attentively as Ko mentioned not worrying about repayment for the time being, but rather considering it an "I owe you" situation. Braze nodded, understanding the sentiment.

"I understand, Ko. I will remember your kindness, and I promise to repay your help in the future," Braze replied earnestly. "You can count on me."

He let out a soft sigh, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders knowing that he wouldn't be drowning in unfinished assignments. He leaned back in his chair, a hint of a smile forming on his face.

"Thank you again, Ko. You have no idea how much this means to me. I'll make sure to make the most of this opportunity and prove to you that I'm serious about turning things around," Braze said, his tone filled with determination.

As the conversation shifted, Braze felt a glimmer of hope that perhaps this exchange could be the start of a new understanding and friendship between them. He was grateful for the chance to make amends and prove himself.

"By the way, if there's ever anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask," Braze added, his gaze sincere. "I want to be there for you, just like you're being there for me. We're in this together. And if you ever want some new threads let me know. I can help you spiffy up to look so interstellar it'll make all the girls go super Nova for you. "

Z9U36lL.png

Ko let out a sigh and his shoulders sagged even more. Feels as though he was already regretting this arrangement he made with Braze. Secretly wishing now that the seemingly forgetful padawan would lose any recollection of this conversion the moment the two parted ways for the evening.

But he wouldn’t be holding his breath, figuring the pale padawan was the kind of person who remembered and forgot things whenever it was convenient. He clearly wasn’t feeling as optimistic about things as his “friend” sitting across from him. Hearing Braze double down on his sentiment on trying to make things right and look past his own poor behavior Ko just simply shrugged. “We’ll see I guess, seems like I’ll need to hold you to your word at least.” He hoped saying that wasn’t a mistake.

Now that Braze seemed to be in a much better mood their whole demeanor shifted. Ko gave him a puzzled look. At least as much as he could from expressions afforded to him by his mask and goggles. Here Ko minding his own business and even being nice and now Braze was going to call into question his wardrobe? Then he mentioned how it would make girls like him more.

Ko’s face turned a rather deep red shade as he blushed at the comment. Showing even through his thick and leathery skin some. “W-W-What!? That’s not- uh girls- my clothes aren't…” He was too taken back and flustered to even properly reply to what Braze had just said.

wb1.png
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

Braze noticed Ko's flustered reaction and quickly realized that his comment about wardrobe adjustments had caused some confusion. He could sense the embarrassment in Ko's response and felt a pang of regret for
Braze noticed Ko's flustered reaction and quickly realized that his comment about wardrobe adjustments had caused some confusion. He could sense the embarrassment in Ko's response and felt a pang of regret for unintentionally making him uncomfortable.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ko. I didn't mean to make you feel awkward,"
Braze said, his voice filled with genuine concern. "I understand if that's not your preference. It was just a suggestion, no pressure at all."

He wanted to ease the tension and steer the conversation away from the topic of attracting others. However, Braze couldn't help but offer another piece of advice, hoping it would be received differently.

"Though, I have to say, your traditional-looking robes invoke a sense of discipline and poise," Braze continued, his tone more relaxed. "That can be quite appealing, especially to those who appreciate a more traditional or formal aesthetic."

Braze paused for a moment, considering his next words carefully. "But if you're looking to add a touch of polish, perhaps paying attention to the small details would make a difference. Like polishing your boots. It's a subtle touch, but it can really enhance the overall look, especially for those who appreciate a more militaristic or uniformed style; That is if your more interested in attracting those of a more masculine persuasion. "

He hoped that this suggestion would come across as more friendly and less focused on attracting specific gender preferences, or the presumption he preferred one or the other.

"In the end, it's all about being comfortable and confident in what you wear, and looking 'sharp' can really give you an 'edge', but confidence is the real 'big thing'. " Braze added, his voice reassuring.

Last edited:

Z9U36lL.png

Somehow, Braze’s words, despite their sincerity, did not do much to put Ko at ease. Not helped in the least bit from the boy across from him getting the wrong idea when it came to preferences. To the Kel Dor Braze had the remarkable ability to unknowingly dig their own grave deeper through mere conversation.

Ko couldn’t help but bring his clawed hand up to palm his face. Over the direction this interaction had taken. On some positive points however it did distract Ko from the nervousness of his upcoming mission and the favor Braze requested. Even if that was replaced with new doubts over his fashion sense.

Ko let out a low sigh through his mask before replying. “Uh Thanks I guess. I do try my best to appear unmistakably as a Jedi. Something I try to wear on my sleeve with pride, figuratively speaking.” He said back, struggling somewhat to find a silver lining in Braze’s words and sentiment. Feeling like he was grasping at straws to not get more flustered.

He mentioned something about looking to spice up his attire more, like polishing his boots. Ko understood the importance of maintaining and conditioning his boots from his time as a farmer. Treat your footwear well and they’ll treat you well in return. But that more blue collar background of his made the aesthetics much less important. But Ko wasn’t really working in dusty fields or hiking in the woods as much as he used to anymore.

But once more Braze had to ruin his own sincere words with being dense again. “Ugh, I’m not interested in trying to court other guys Braze. Plus it can be nice wearing the same thing each day, it makes picking out what I’m going to wear in the morning a lot easier.” Ko let out another sigh. “But I gotta agree, confidence and comfort are key. Something I need to keep in mind more these days even if it’s getting more difficult.” There was a somberness in his tone.

To him it felt like since he left the agricorps he’s been slowly becoming more self conscious about his physiology. It was easier back on when he spent a lot of time on Nubia. But now that he was traveling a lot more he felt a greater social pressure from people giving him looks. At the end of the day Ko was still just a teenager with teenager concerns like wanting to fit in. Partly why he was so adamant about wearing the same kind of jedi robes day after day along with not wanting to hide or conceal his role and what he aspired to be.

wb1.png
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

Braze's curiosity got the better of him as he heard Ko's admission about picking out attire in the morning. He couldn't help but comment on it, speaking openly and freely without realizing that his words might come across as intrusive or insensitive.

"Wait, you actually pick out your clothes in the mornings? I could never do that. I always set everything out the night before," Braze remarked, his eyes widening in genuine surprise. "You see, I often struggle with sleep and have frequent night terrors. If I had to decide on clothes in the morning, I'd be forever late. So, I've learned to plan ahead."

Unaware of any potential offense, Braze continued to share his thoughts openly. His lack of social skills and boundaries often caused him to miss or overlook certain cues.

However, his interest was piqued when Ko mentioned not desiring the courtship of boys, indicating a preference for the more femininely inclined. Braze's curiosity about relationships grew, and he saw an opportunity to learn from Ko's perspective.

"I have to admit, I find girls to be quite complicated too. I don't fully understand them," Braze admitted, his tone filled with a mix of curiosity and confusion. "But it seems like you have a better understanding of relationships. Have you ever experienced that fluttery feeling in your heart or that knot in your stomach for someone? Like having a special lady friend who makes you feel that way?"

Braze's questions poured out without hesitation, as he sought to grasp the intricacies of human connections. He wasn't aware that his inquiries might be prying or personal, simply seeing it as an opportunity to learn and gain insights from Ko's experiences.

Last edited:

Z9U36lL.png

For once now Braze was actually coming off as sincere to Ko. But he still wasn’t holding his breath. They seemed oddly surprised that Ko picked out his clothes in the morning. Explaining how sleep was difficult for them and that preplanning tomorrow's attire was how they got by. Even if Ko had frequent night terrors, it probably wouldn’t make him late still since just wearing the same thing over and over likely greatly surpassed planning it out in advance in regards to convenience. Then again Braze seemed to be more preoccupied with appearances than Ko did.

Suddenly once more Braze took their conversation into another direction… again. At least it was somewhat related to prior mention of courtship so it wasn’t really all that out of left field. What was extra odd however was that Braze seemed to be interested in learning from Ko about… relationship?... and girls? Again he raised a brow from Braze’s words and listened to what they had to say.

“Well, it sounds like you have a crush on somebody.” The Kel Dor put it simply, still a little taken back over how Braze seeme to think he had a better understanding of this kind of stuff. But by now his words weren’t living Ko flustered and speechless. “Uhhh, Yeah I think I know what you mean. Getting butterflies in your stomach? It never really amounted much to me though. I’ve never been very flirtatious, it makes me nervous and I don’t wanna deal with rejection.” Ko explained, wanting to avoid heartbreak rather than go through it even if there’s someone he does have a crush on.

wb1.png
TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

Braze listened attentively to Ko's response, absorbing the information with genuine interest. He nodded as Ko mentioned the possibility of him having a crush on someone, understanding the concept of butterflies in the stomach. Braze couldn't help but reflect on his own experiences and the fear of rejection that often accompanied those emotions.

"I can understand that,"
Braze replied, his voice empathetic. "Flirting can be nerve-wracking, and the fear of rejection is a real thing. I don't think anyone ever wants to be rejected. It's easier to avoid the possibility of heartbreak altogether. But sometimes, taking that risk and expressing how you feel can lead to something amazing. It's a leap of faith, I guess."

He glanced down at his hands, fidgeting with the edge of his sleeve. "I've had my fair share of nervous moments too, especially when it comes to opening up to someone. But if we let fear hold us back how can we find happiness and connection?"

Braze's words carried a tinge of vulnerability, as he spoke from his own experiences of navigating relationships. Despite his lack of social finesse, he was earnestly trying to understand and connect with Ko on a deeper level.
Braze listened attentively to Ko's response, absorbing the information with genuine interest. However, as he processed Ko's explanation, a sense of uncertainty and frustration crept into his expression. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to put his own feelings into words.

"I... I don't know if I have a crush on someone," Braze admitted, his voice tinged with churlishness. "To be honest, I don't really understand my own feelings. It's all so confusing. I was hoping maybe you could shed some light on it, being such a smart student and all."

He let out a sigh of disappointment, his shoulders slumping. "But it seems like you're not much more experienced in this area than I am. I was hoping you might have some insights or wisdom to share. Guess we're both stumbling in the dark."

Braze looked down at the table, his fingers tapping nervously. He felt a mix of frustration and curiosity, wanting to understand the complexities of emotions and relationships.

"I want to learn what it means to truly love someone, to have those butterflies and all that," Braze confessed, his voice softer now. "But it feels like I'm always one step behind, always unsure of my own heart. I can't even seem to keep any close friends so how could I possibly tell a girl if I liked her or not and mean it? "

Z9U36lL.png

Ko sort of half agreed with Braze’s first statement. But what seemed pretty clear was that the fellow padawan before him was confused. If they were serious then it wasn’t that hard for Kel Dor to imagine if he was being honest. Considering Braze was years behind when it came to empathy and respect then it didn’t confound Ko at all why they seemed frustrated.

“I don’t fully agree, romantic connections or feelings aren’t the end all be all of happiness. I mean I don’t really have any sort of relationships like that. Yet I still feel pretty fulfilled and happy with what I have now. Sure things could develop further which would be nice, but I ain’t gonna push it you know?” Ko tried his best to explain to Braze before listening and talk a lot more about their feelings.

This really wasn’t at all how The Kel Dor thought his evening would go down. Having to discuss with someone who he still has some grievances towards. Still though Ko respectfully listened to what the young padawan had to say and the frustrations they had over their own feelings and a bit of disappointment over the fact that Ko wasn’t some sort of love guru.

Ko took in a deep breath and finally spoke. He wanted to handle this the right way. Attachments and letting one's emotions override what should or shouldn’t be done wasn’t really a matter to be taken lightly. Especially not for an aspiring Jedi like himself where letting your emotions get the better of you could lead to disastrous consequences. “It’s not hard to understand where you’re coming from. I mean you're a talented student that has been able to breeze past your training without even attending classes. But now you’re dealing with something you can’t just overcome with raw talent. So your interpersonal skills have atrophied it seems. Like a muscle you don’t exercise so it becomes weaker.”

Ko explained it, hoping Braze actually understood what he was saying.
“Unlike your assignments I can’t cheat your relationships for you or say the right words to make you an expert. If you’re honest about what you’re saying, wanting to “learn” how to love, then you need to actually learn. Like I said, you gotta exercise, just the heart in this case. And exercise ain’t easy. But also love isn’t some zero-sum game, and it’s dynamic, never really static.” Another thing he hadn't mentioned as well that was obvious was they were still just a kid. They both were and wouldn't have all the answers. Nobody ever dose.

wb1.png
TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

Braze said earnestly. "You're right. I can't expect someone else to have all the answers. It's something I have to actively learn and work on. I'll keep that in mind."

He paused for a moment, reflecting on their conversation. "Thank you, Co-co Puff, for your insights- It's sweet of you to be willing to discuss this with me."
And it was sweet, sweet like hot coco~
Braze smirked. " I have a friend to go visit in the med bay before I get ready to leave on assignment... I've never had a personal field assignment before... I'm a little nervous but I really want to Check on Loomi to see if she's okay before I run off to Lothal."

Z9U36lL.png

For once doing this conversation Ko actually felt a little positive about it, and was glad that Braze seemed to actually listen to what he had to say, and that it didn’t just go into one ear and out the other or even just disregard what he had to say about it all.

Then Braze had to be Braze and say something foolish again. Seemingly coming up with a new nickname to burden him with. At least it wasn’t super out there and had to do with his name. Still though, Ko wasn’t super amused by it either.

He mentioned he was gonna head out to the med bay before he had his own assignment as well. Also mentioning that they were gonna check on Loomi too. Which made sense since he knew she was at Caldere as well. His heart sank with worry for his friend. Feeling bad too that he wouldn’t be able to visit her before heading off to his own assignment early tomorrow morning. But a light bulb seemingly flashed over Ko’s head.

“Hey Braze, I gotta ask you now. I’m not going to be able to visit and check up on Loomi Loomi later. I’m not even sure if she’s allowed visitors yet. If you're gonna visit her can you just let her know that…” Ko suddenly seemed to choke up or feel like it was hard to talk.

“Just… let her know I’m rooting for her, and that I’m sorry I won’t be able to visit her for a bit.” He paused for a moment before adding. “And maybe let her know I still wouldn’t mind taking that field trip to Corellia together sometime.” He said, thinking back to prior interactions with his friend. “Could you do that for me? That’d actually mean a lot.” If he would, it might actually communicate to Ko that Braze was serious about wanting to do better. He still felt guilty about leaving her and the others back on Ukatis.

wb1.png
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

Braze listened intently to Ko's request, his playful side emerging as he processed the situation. He couldn't help but grin mischievously, ready to take on the role assigned to him.

"Oh, so you want me to be your messenger boy, huh? Delivering messages and playing the role of the middleman," Braze teased, a playful glint in his eyes. "Well, I guess I can do that. Consider it a favor from me to you, but don't think I'll make a habit out of it!"

He pretended to brush off his shoulder with an air of mock importance, bolstering his own sense of self-worth as he took to his typical habit of peacocking. "But hey, since this is a favor for a favor, I'll make it even more interesting. I'll surprise Loomi with something special from you, just to brighten her day and let her know that you're thinking of her too~ It'll be our little secret, and it'll be a bonus surprise from both of us."

Braze's mischievous grin widened as he added with playful mirth, "Of course, you'll owe me for this one. I'll come up with the idea to be a really sweet one. Consider it an investment in our friendship, Ko."

Despite his playful tone, there was genuine warmth in Braze's words. He wanted Ko to know that he valued their newfound friendship and was willing to go the extra mile to support both him and Loomi. It was his way of showing that he was serious about making amends and being a better friend.

"Seriously, though, Ko. I'll make sure to pass on your message to Loomi. You can count on me," Braze said, his voice softer now, tinged with sincerity. "We're even, my friend. "

With that, Braze gave Ko a playful wink. The past may have been filled with misunderstandings and conflicts, but in that moment, Braze seemed much more favorable toward Ko.

Last edited:

Z9U36lL.png

Listening to Braze’s teasing Ko wouldn’t help but roll his eyes once more. He was perfectly fine with hearing that this would make them even. What did catch his attention though was about giving their friend a gift. However, Braze seems to think that Ko needs to owe him for it. What was a tiny bit considering he’s the one that came up with the idea and wanted to do it.

“Well I’m just not sure if I have anything to gift. I don’t have a lot of possessions to begin with. Nor do I really have any time to get or make something.” Ko said, almost thinking out loud to himself. “But hey if that’s what you wanna do then knock yourself out.”

It was actually to hear Braze try and work and collaborate with him for something he was a little more concerned about than fashion or homework, and was willing to put some faith in him to do good by his request and not mess it up or conveniently forget. In some ways it was kind of a test. Ko was close with Loomi and would know if he did good or not after he got back from Chaldea… or if he got back from Chaldea.

“I’m glad Braze, really, thanks again for this.” Ko replied, his tone more friendly than it had been this entire conversation.

Last edited:

wb1.png

TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png
Braze paused for a moment, taking in Ko's response. He realized that his initial suggestion of Ko owing him for the favor might have come across as a bit self-centered. He didn't want to create any tension or make it seem like he was expecting something in return now that he actually thought about his words. This was about doing something nice for their friend, after all.

"You know what, forget about owing me," Braze said, his tone sincere. "This gift for Loomi, it's from both of us. We'll do it together, as friends. It doesn't matter if you don't have anything material to give. Your support and friendship mean a lot, and that's the best gift we can offer. Let me worry about the material component you just remember to send her good vibes. "

It was a small step towards building a better relationship, one based on trust and understanding.
"I'm glad you're on board, Ko," Braze added. "We'll make sure to bring a smile to Loomi's face. "
Braze hoped that by working together on this gift, they could not only bring joy to Loomi but also strengthen their own friendship. He was determined to make it a meaningful and memorable gesture for their dear friend in the first place but if he could foster a better friend group overall why not?

Z9U36lL.png

Ko nodded to Braze’s words before replying. “Okay, and I agree this is really just for our friend. Let me think of some gift ideas… Hmmm.” The padawan thought to himself for a moment. He wasn’t really sure what kind of things Loomi liked. He remembered she really wanted to catch a raycon once back on Ukatis she thought they were cute. Wondering if something pretty might lift her spirits some. Ko then started thinking about things that he liked and was knowledgeable about.

“Ummm, maybe a tea perhaps. I’m thinking something floral perhaps. And relaxing, no caffeine or other stimulants. She needs her rest after all.” After a few more seconds he brought his clawed digits up and snapped them before pointing to Braze as if another lightbulb turned on above him. “I know what would be perfect. Some kind of blooming flower tea. That’ll be right for her I think.” He said to the padawan sitting across from him. Seeming pretty confident in his suggestion. “If you could manage that it’ll be brighten her mood.”

wb1.png

TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png
Braze listened intently to Ko's thoughtful suggestions, impressed by his ability to consider Loomi's preferences and needs. The idea of a floral and relaxing tea resonated with Braze, as he knew Loomi deserved a soothing and gentle gift to lift her spirits.

"Floral blooming flower tea sounds like an excellent idea, Ko," Braze replied with a smile. "I can definitely manage that. It's a beautiful and calming gift that I'm sure Loomi will appreciate." Braze assured softly. "Don't worry I'll do something nice. I'll add an extra 'surprise'."

Braze smirked and got up with a stretch. " I'll shoot you a few images over our com links. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom