Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Long Term Story Idea

Aura Vexx

A
So, the more I look around the site the more I am coming to love what I am seeing, and really enjoy the kind of atmosphere that seems to be encouraged on the site, and ready the stories people are making has kind of inspired me to look into making one myself. I know I am new, and this may sound a bit too quick for me to be making ideas like this, but I am hoping to develop this into something I, and any others who decided to take part in it, can enjoy.

Basically, the story would be about the creation of a new fledgling nation, a story I am sure has been done many times. My character, Aura Vexx, wiped out his own people because he thinks they became weak, and now wishes to rebuild their legacy. Instead of just looking to repopulate though, he wants to bring other people from across the galaxy into the fold, and create a new generation of his people. Basically, the Echani-Vexx believed that only the strongest and best should be allowed to continue in the galaxy, and Aura would want to encourage this thought process in any that joined. Rather than just a single species, all would be welcome in the little nation, although with a caveat. All who joined would become Vexx in name, showing their devotion to a new cause and better future. Humans would become Human-Vexx, Twi'lek would be Twi'lek-Vexx and so on, basically showing that they have devoted themselves to the warrior heritage of the Echani-Vexx, and are superior to their former brethren. They would all be equal under the Vexx Empire.

The Vexx Empire would not be necessarily good or evil in its goals. It would not destroy for the simple sake of destruction, or use vast diplomatic efforts to bring about their goals democratically. They would fight because they could, conquer because they could, and eventually build a nation of equals, not divided by species or origin, but simply on their willingness to strive to be their best.

This idea would not only be limited to non force users however, and all walks of life would be welcome into the nation as well. Jedi, Sith, neutral and all the other flavors would potentially be accepted, and would serve as beacons of what the strongest of their individual groups could represent. This idea is a bit in the air at the moment in my mind, but I would love to talk about possibilities with anyone interested. The whole thing is really just brainstorming at the moment, and any feedback or criticism people have would be great to hear as I try to plan things out in my head and look for ways to create a compelling, gripping story for people to join in, or work against.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bastian smith

B
My character would be down as he follows his peoples ways mindful that he is a force user but doesn't use it often or at all unless he is facing another force user even then he prefers brute strength over the force but I will leave that decision to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom