Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long-term Apprenticeship

Hi, everyone!

A few of you know my other character, Falun Shah. He also just joined with the Sith, but I wanted to have another character to take in a totally different direction. The result, I suppose, was Holokai.

Holokai is around ten years old, so I'll be in this one for the long haul. No time jumps or anything silly like that. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in training him as a Sith. Being that he's only a child, there's a lot that goes into that. It's just as much adoption, I think, as apprenticeship. That doesn't mean he needs a parent, but I imagine there might be a certain mother/father-son relationship that develops through his training.

So, is anybody interested? His biography isn't yet finished and there's plenty of room to shape his story so that it fits our scenarios. I'm fairly active - whether it be as Falun or any of my other characters. They're starting to pile up. You don't need to worry about me dropping off the planet. I'm committed to seeing this one through.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Looking forward to hearing back.

flYWgPV.jpg

[member="Darth Ferus"]

That's very open. Depends on where the RP takes him, but likely a Marauder/Warrior type. I'd like to think he becomes a Hand as an adult.

[member="Holokai"]

Ferus can help with that path, but it would end in an assassin path.

Not that Ferus is the average assassin. Maurauder is more his thing, but he uses it to kill his targets. If you want, Ferus can train you.

[member="Holokai"]

It takes a lot of dedication and hard work to become a Hand. And even if you do become a Hand....then it will take twice as much dedication and work to hold that position. Those positions are not just given out...but earned.

I wish you Good Luck and hope to see you achieve your goals.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

No, I don't imagine it's very easy. That's a long-term goal, though.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

If you'll have me, I accept.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Holokai"]

If you wish, I can take you on as the Pinky of the Dark Lord (no, that's not the official title) when your character is a bit older. (And when I have more time, but seeing as you mentioned that you won't be doing time-skips, that shouldn't be a problem.)

At the risk of repeating what [member="Darth Venefica"] already stated, however, getting to Hand requires a lot of work and a more-or-less constant upkeep of activity, so keep it in mind if you're aiming for that position. :)

Abigail

A
[member="Darth Ferus"]

I may make him a scarred index finger if he doesn't mind having 2 masters vying for total control XD

Abigail

A
[member="Darth Ferus"] Yeah, though me and you both could teach him provided he doesn't mind two people teaching different methods from different eras

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom