Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Long Night Of Solace

Nightfall on the planet Elerion which meant time to hit the Cantina, it was a full house tonight which meant Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and all of the sorts were to rest and relax while also forming connections, contracts or hits. Deadlock just completed a job smuggling some illegal weapons for a CIS politician who resides here, apparently the man was running a racketeering ring and his business involved some intimidation. Didn't matter too much to Deadlock, he just wanted the credits and be on his way, he reached for his Holoprojector that was located in his jacket pocket. His friend, Rory was supposed to contact Deadlock about his next job as soon as he fixed his ship of course. Taking a sip of Grog, the Smuggler sighed taking a look at the activity that had transpired the dance floor was filled with couples rubbing against each other dancing to the beat. Deadlock wished he could join but sadly he didn't have a girl with him. It's been a while since he last dated, traveling the galaxy as travelling across the galaxy can be a little lonely at times.

Yet Deadlock couldn't ask for a better place, he was still young and in his prime and he's enjoying his freedom. He sighed at the thought, freedom.... that was something that Deadlock wanted to attain for himself when he first left Kamino to spy for the Grand Army of the Silvers. Deadlock was an Oda Special Forces Unit for the clone army. Specifically a Clone Shadow Trooper that was born and bred for infiltration. Though for Deadlock it was a bit different, he needed to spy on the enemies of the SJC and see who they are and what they are up to and what better way to do that than to be a Bounty Hunter and work for the dredges of the Sith Army.

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J
Lancer "Deadlock" Inek Lancer "Deadlock" Inek
Jonna was coming from the local cis politians offices after getting paid for smuggling local contraband to him. She walked into the ccantina wearing a tight low cut black tshirt that showed off her ample curves and showed off plenty of cleavage. With tightly fit black jeans that showed off her legs and larger rear her outfit showed off her flat stomach and various curves and assets.

She let her pheromones do their work being half zletron Attracting more gazes towards her as she strutted up to the bar part of her wanted to dance but there where a bunch of couples grinding on eachother. Who where not staring at her entrance she then sat down still attracting gaze as she stopped with the pheromones "can I get some rum please" she said as the bartender poured her a glass. She took a drink and looked about she wanted to have fun tonight either drinking or dancing hopefully both if she was lucky she'd find a woman to dance with.

The cantina was the kind of place where smugglers and bounty hunters with plenty of others came to relax so hopefully there where a few who wanted to hang or buy her a drink or dance the half zeltron would love to dance right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadlock took off his brown hat placing it on the table, his eyes darted towards a black haired woman who was wearing a hat that looked the same as his. She was wearing a black dress showing off plenty of cleavage, she definitely wanted somebody to notice her. Being trained as a Clone Black Trooper, Deadlock was trained to be meticulous when sizing a person up. It served him well when he was sent on his mission and saved his life many times. She did look cute, and Deadlock was said to be a "dashing" guy Deadlock wasn't the flirty type often keeping to himself. Besides he needed to learn more about how people in the galaxy react to certain things. It was one thing learning it in a vat, it was another to actually get some real life experience.

The Bounty Hunter walked over sitting down next to the woman giving her a charming smile. "You look absolutely stunning," He chuckled before motioning to the bartender. "I'll take what she's having."

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J
"Why thank you" she said looking at him with a smile "You look dashing yourself my names Jonna" she said giving him a mischievous smile. She got a lot of compliments about her body doesn't mean she doesn't like it still enjoy it every now and again especially since she was wearing such tight pants and shirt not to mention the bra. Taking a sip of her rum she figured she'd get hit on by men and he wasn't that bad to look at so she would entertain herself and him for now.

"So what brings a stud like you into a cantina like this" she asked giving him a charming sideways look with an equally charming smile if she was lucky he'd by her free drinks she wasn't hoping to black out drunk but she figured she might be able to out drink him do to her zeltron anatomy. She thought figuring he was trying to make a move she would be happy to oblige later if he met her standards "if you're drinking alone I am more then willing to keep you company if you're willing to dance with me in a bit" she said with another charming smile.

Well what do you know Deadlock's charm worked! Looks like weeks of reading and watching how to attract a partner worked. Gripping the edge of his hat which was sitting on the table. The bartender slid over a bottle of Rum while Deadlock tossed in a credit towards him. "I'm just relaxing," he said. "Taking in the rowdy cantina and the beautiful woman right in front of me." The Bounty Hunter smiled getting up. "Name's Deadlock by the way," he said. "And I would definitely love your company, I have to admit you are intoxicating." He extended his hand towards the young woman hoping to lead her to the dance floor.

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J
Jonna sat there as he talked listening to him speak "beautiful try gorgeous deadlock" she said teasing Taking his hand. Following him to the dance floor it was obvious her pheromones where working on him and she had deadlock wrapped around her finger so to speak. Which was right where she wanted him right now as they got to the dance floor she gave him a seductive smile "You think I'm intoxicating then dance with me" she said as her pheromones increased.

People started dancing harder peering over to them slightly as the couples grinded on eachother more ferociously. Jonna smiled as she started dancing seductively with Deadlock grinding on him with a smile on her face he would get the full effect of her pheromones. A secondary benefit to dancing with him or anyone for that matter part of Her hoped the crowd or deadlock wouldn't be overcame by her pheromones. As she continued dancing and grinding on him.

As Deadlock felt himself being pulled towards the woman as she began to rub up next to him slowly, seductively. Maybe Deadlock's charm worked a little too well and the woman found herself being attracted to him. Which was pretty funny considering that Deadlock was already attracted to her, she looked absolutely beautiful, no she was gorgeous in her words. Then again words weren't enough to describe her allure but maybe Deadlock can come up with a word so he can express how he feels. "How about beautiful and gorgeous sweetheart?" Deadlock wrapped his arms around her waist not caring about any of the dancers around him just this woman.

"So what's your name gorgeous?" Deadlock smiled continuing to dance and grind against the woman. "And what brings you to these parts?"

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J
She continued dancing with him grinding on him as she did getting into the groove of the music and she started kicking up the pace of her dancing. She was enjoying herself plus the fact she had a partner he wasn't hard on the eyes either. "That works stud" she said looking at him as she continued dancing feeling his arms wrapping her waist she smiled.

She was enjoying herself. More and more as she danced "its Jonna" she said smiling and giving him a sly look. As they danced and grinded on eachother her pheromones making everyone dance and grind against more intensely she heard his question but just enjoyed this for a second "delivering medical supplies to the planet" she said as she danced.

"Jonna?" Deadlock smirked as kept pace with her as she danced. "A lovely name for a lovely woman, it's quite fitting." He was still drawn to her more than any other woman Deadlock had talked to. Deadlock would flirt a bit usually to get the woman to lower their defenses but aside from the occassional date, Deadlock doesn't try to let himself get attached. He is a spy for the Silver Jedi Order and he was taught not to allow things like relationship cloud the mission. Even though Deadlock does try to break the mold every once in a while, this was still a habit he was struggling to break. Besides Deadlock was a clone, could a woman really handle the fact that he was vat spawned from a Jedi Master who had been deceased for decades? Probably not? And it was something he was going to be tightlipped about. However, Deadlock couldn't help but be mesmerized by Jonna's sultry appearance he couldn't tell what it was but Deadlock kept his eyes on hers smiling when ever she gave a pass towards him.

Who was Jonna? The medical supplies sounded a bit suspicious considering this is a Cantina for seedy people but somehow it didn't matter all Deadlock wanted was Jonna's attention and praise. It was a feeling that startled the Bounty Hunter it felt like something was off but he couldn't tell what it was. "Medical supplies?" He said trying to rub his body against hers. "That sounds like a dangerous job, considering medicine on this planet is equivalent to a sea of Credits? Got a ship?"

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J
"Thank you for the compliment stud" she said giving him a sly smile of her own as she grinded against him as they danced. The young smuggler always enjoyed dancing maybe because it was her zeltron parentage. Her pheromones continued affecting those around them it was obvious to her atleast she wouldn't mind his past hers wasn't the best either plus she was a bastard her mother a stripper her father a noble of alderaan that she never met or cared to meet.

As they danced he started asking serious questions which she didn't feel like answering right now but she would to keep him interested "yes medical supplies" she said. As she danced grinding her body against his as she would give him the occasional sly smile as they danced. Then he mentioned the job " yes I was hired by an anonymous third party to deliver the medicine here that explains why they paid so much" she said with a sly smile. As they danced " what brings you here stud" she asked as she danced with him.

Stud? Well that's a nickname Lance didn't expect to hear, whenever someone called him a name it was usually nasty. Not that Lance didn't mind the insults but there was something refreshing having an endearing nickname. "No problem beautiful gorgeous." Lance said enjoying the rub by Jonna, she was rather flirty and calling her: Beautiful Gorgeous was a little too long especially for a woman of her stature, he'll need to make sure to come up with new nickname. That is if Lance gets to see Jonna again.

"Pretty vague on that answer eh?" Lance chuckled getting closer to Jonna. He felt a little dizzy, his body was shaking. It was likely because he was dancing frantically trying to keep up with Jonna's moves. The woman knows how to dance that's for sure. "It's okay, I understand I'm a bounty hunter collected a bounty and now I just met the most beautiful woman in the galaxy."

Lance smirked. "That's you sweetcheeks."

Sweetcheeks? Well her cheeks were sweet and it's pretty catchy. Hopefully Jonna would be receptive towards it.

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J

She smiled slyly at his nickname for her "maybe later you'll get to see if they are just that" she said giving him another sly smile. Sweetcheeks she had mulekicked a guy over a chair for that but she would allow lance to call her that "I know it was vague but most employers of smugglers like confidentiality on their part so I didn't get their name" she explained as they danced she started slowing down with her dancing feeling him begin to shake.

"Do you want to go sit down or should we take this somewhere more private" she offered wrapping her arms loosely around his neck as she started slowly dancing with him so he could catch his breath. As she waited for a response from him as to her question her pheromones where still in full effect for the other dancers but not for Lancer she made sure of that for right now.

Deadlock smirked at Jonna's remark. "Oh really?" he said a bit grateful that Jonna began to slow down. Deadlock still felt a little unsteady his mind was still dominated with thoughts of Jonna. Something definitely wasn't right, Deadlock may like to flirt a bit but this is the first time he had a full grown obsessions' with the woman. His thoughts were all about Jonna and how he wanted to please her, protect her. Deadlock had been trained since he was vat spawned to always maintain discipline. The Kaminoans spared no expense having Deadlock endure harsh torture in order for him to not break when placed under interrogation by the SJC's enemies. A simple beating would hardly qualify as torture for Deadlock but with Jonna, Deadlock was losing his mind over her.

The only thing that he can think of, is that Jonna was doing something to him but what? Did she spike his drink somehow? Right now all he needed to do was take control of himself. Yet the moment the smuggler spoke, Deadlock was drawn to her allure once again almost forgetting what he was trying to do. "Of course," Deadlock closed his eyes placing his chin above Jonna's head. The fuzziness in his head began to fade as Deadlock regained his senses. "Say Jonna," Deadlock muttered. "You feel funny? Just asking."

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J

She felt his head over hers when he asked if she was feeling funny. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do this to you" she said sadly. She had enjoyed her dancing to much and had let her pheromones run out of control. But how would she explain it "I'm half zeltron my pheromones can sometimes get out of hand when I'm enjoying myself to much" she explained.

She stopped dancing and stopped her pheromones completely the other dancers danced slower. As their high was wearing off from her "let's go sit down" she said as she gently guided him towards a table and sat down

A Zeltron? Damn Deadlock wasn't prepared to endure a species like hers during his training. Zeltrons were party hungry, fun loving sex fiends who would spread their pheromones to influence people. Very few species in the Galaxy were immune to a Zeltron's charms which made them excellent spies. Even though, Deadlock managed to regain control of himself again he couldn't help but feel disappointed that Jonna was probably not interested him and was only using Deadlock to emotionally manipulate him which was something he did not appreciate.

"So were you trying to use your pheromones so you could get me to fall in love or something like that?" Deadlock asked sternly plopping himself on the seat. "You could've just asked because I wouldn't mind partying with you Sweetcheeks. I just like to have control over my body and be allowed to choose that's all."

Deadlock never had a choice in his life, from his pod he was taught to serve the Silver Jedi Order and no one else. Deadlock was to fight and die for the Silvers and obey every order. Now Jonna possibly used her pheromones to have Deadlock be all over her, sometimes the Bounty Hunter feels as though he has little control of his life. Someone is always using Deadlock for their own matters.

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J
She figured he would react negatively most did how would she convince him otherwise most she liked she did this to reacted this way that weren't zeltrons themselves. She sat down across from him silent for a moment feeling the negative emotions coming from him. "It wasn't intentional I'm only half zeltron I can control my pheromones most of the time" she said looking at him sincerity in her voice.

As she leaned against the table sometimes she wished she wished she wasn't half zeltron but the pheromones had their uses especially as a smuggler getting a better deal out of her employers. "But when I'm with someone I like and we are partying in a crowd I sometimes lose control of my pheromones" she said hoping he would get the message she was saying as she gave him a nervous smile. Not knowing if it redeemed her in his mind she "I like partying with you too stud and I want you to like partying with me to of your free will" she said genuinely looking at him she really liked him which was unusual for her considering which way she usually leaned. "If you'll give me a second chance ill hold them back so we can genuinely dance together" she offered not getting her hopes up but wanting to dance with him.

Deadlock couldn't help but smirk, Jonna definitely was speaking with sincerity. He didn't know that half Zeltrons only had control of their pheromones most of the time. Even though she looked like she can take care of herself, it did leave her vulnerable to people who would go insane lusting after Jonna. "I understand," Deadlock said staring into her blue eyes. "Have you had some folk stalking you as a result of you accidentally releasing your pheromones?"

When Jonna said that she wanted to party with him of his free will, Deadlock couldn't help but feel his heart soaring. It was good to hear that from Jonna, how she wanted to have some fun with Deadlock. In fact without the influence of Jonna's pheromones he genuinely started to warm up to her. It helped that she was the first person to be truly interested in Deadlock. "All right," Deadlock got up holding out his hand for her to take. "I trust you sweetcheeks, now come on let's get to know each other better."

There is still a small part of him that didn't want to tell Jonna about him being a Clone and what his true intentions were. But they just met and right now Deadlock wanted to continue to party.

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J
She looked into his eyes with her own blue ones as he commented on her having stalkers she had a few thinking about it. "Yeah I've had a couple though one just wanted to play with these no pheromones needed for her" she said as her hands whent to her chest for a moment before lowering them back to the table.

She could sense the increased heart beat and how he was warming up to her she was surprisingly warming up to him to which was hard to imagine for the half zeltron. Herself actually warming up to someone she watched him get up and offer jonna his hand what she heard next caused a sly smile to form over her face as she took his hand following him. "Get to know eachother better stud taking
Me back to your ship already" she jested not that she was against it at all she might show him a thing or two but would lead where he followed.

Deadlock stared at Jonna's large breasts and raised an eyebrow, honestly he didn't notice them but rather her sultry voice and of course her sweet cheeks. It seemed that Jonna liked her cleavage to the point she wanted to show them off. Deadlock didn't mind it but from what little they've known each the Bounty Hunter could already see there was more to her than just looks. Deadlock smiled when she wanted to follow him to his ship. "Well here's the thing sweet cheeks," Deadlock said. "I don't have a ship , I prefer to travel from ship to ship. Figured I'd save some credits for a half decent ship someday though especially if my targets are located in the other side of the galaxy."

Jonna Movado

Jonna Movado

J
She looked at him staring at her largr chest she did kind of draw attention to them when she grabbed them she took his raised eyebrow as a compliment to her assets she smiled. "Well then stud that's a shame I would've loved to give you a better look at me and get more than an eyeful of you" she said slyly as she gave him a sly smile and an eye raise. She stood up "shall we dance more stud or maybe" she said walking around the table wrapping her arms around his neck slowly.

"Maybe we could go to my ship I don't have alot of alcoholic drinks since It takes a lot to get me drunk but a have a bit and i have music if you wanted to dance alone" she smirked sitting in his lap now if he was sitting or just infront of him with her arms draped around his neck. Her chest clearly pressed up against him she slowly removed her arms from his neck and backed up giving him a smile wondering what he would choose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom