Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Film & Comic-Con Spring 2016

Showmasters, back in July at the Summer LFCC, posted this teaser spread in their magazine:

CKM3ztNWsAAidli.jpg

A Spring LFCC Event over one weekend, Saturday and Sunday 27th/28th February 2016 with a distinct Star Wars theme.

Tickets have been put on sale today here along with all information and confirmed guests as they hit:

http://www.londonfilmandcomicconspring.com/

Look out for more to follow and I'll keep this updated as and when, and it could be a good event for any Chaos fans to attend and meet up at, and see what's going on in the 'SW' world!

:)

[member=Minna] Excellent! Not sure yet, but I'm praying it'll have some special participants.

At the London one in July we had the usual crew like Kenny Baker, Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Ray Park and various assorted Stormtroopers, soldiers, etc.

EpVII has some great British talent so my fingers remain crossed for the big names.

UPDATE

With the con this weekend, it is sure to be a great time for all going - [member=Minna] included! - and here is the current line up of Star Wars guests going to be there:

Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian)
Denis Lawson (Wedge Antilles)
Greg Grunberg (Resistance Pilot Snap Wexley)
Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)
Jessica Henwick (Resistance Pilot Jessika Pava)
Kate Fleetwood (First Order Officer Unamo)
Paul Blake (Greedo)
Mike Quinn (Nien Numb)
Ian Liston (Wes Jansen)
Kenny Baker (R2-D2)
Timothy Zahn (Author)

...plus a number of Stormtroopers from the old trilogy and 'TFA', and artists and crew members.

Also, the new Batmobile will be there from 'Batman v Superman' and Rey's speeder from 'TFA'.

I will be attending, so will be quieter this weekend (more than normal!) and dressing up...as Kylo Ren.

So, I'll update with pics as I get any from the weekend and hopefully it will be good all round. :)

http://www.londonfilmandcomicconspring.com/

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] Thank you! And I will tell him Coci Heavenshield says hi from Oz! :p

And what do you mean "why am I not surprised?"? Well....no I see your point, ok. I wear the helmet sometimes even when I'm just watching TV at home it's that awesome.

I'm back safe and sound and have a few pics to share from the weekend! Not loads, but enough. PLUS my Kylo Ren effort. Enjoy! :)

Batman v Superman Batmobile - even more of a beast in real life! It's a monster of a vehicle for any Batman to own.
2nbal36.jpg

Meeting Lando himself, Billy Dee Williams, who gave me a fist-bump. The old pirate! As cool as he is on-screen.

Jeremy Bulloch: Boba Fett

Denis Lawson: Wedge Antilles

Jessica Henwick: Jess Pava

Jack Klaff: Apostis from 'For Your Eyes Only'

Shane Rimmer: Captain Carter from 'The Spy Who Loved Me' and Scott Tracy in 'Thunderbirds'

Meeting Nick Frost, just as funny as you'd expect and he greeted me with a nod and "Shit, man, you've come prepared. Wicked outfit." :)

A few of my Kylo now...

(With a "fan"!)

:)

Absolutely badass, Chris, even if you do keep rubbing it in on Facebook *grumbley grumbles!*

So envious. Could'a sent me an invite ;P London's only a few hours away...

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom