Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Loki research of geneticist (Project Zero)

@Loki Base research (It's being judged but I'm just going to start it anyway...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1: Mad researcher
((OOC: English ain't my first language but ASL, if you are going critics me or tell me use grammar which I am. I will block you for "demonstrating intellectual or cultural superiority"))
--
--------------
-----
--------
-------
-------------
--------
--
Loading+Progress.JPG

--------------
-------
----
----
--------
-------
-------------
--------
-------
-------------
--------
-------
-------------
--------
-------
-------------
Access%20Granted%20590x332.jpg

Loki, who is known as "Who with many faces" was personality into an old man science researcher with lab coat, who look elderly and frail with white hair and long beard.
But, to those judge the way of "Loki" appearance would meet their demise. A person who is not very known to the chaos universe nor wanting to be notice,
is those lurking in the shadow. The chaos universe is known to be nothing but war, carnage, death and never-ending suffering. But Loki views this galaxy would need a change, something that would end all suffering, with no war, with no starvation, with no "jedi nor Sith", with no many factions but only one. A paradise with only one victor, with one victor ruling the whole galaxy. But that will eventually come someday.

Meanwhile, Loki as old man was inside in his own personal lab under the "facility" lab base. As his lab that he is in is shown to be somewhat cell research lab were developing and experiment cells. The lab is known to be little messy with papers and empty broken flask scatter all over the floor as "failed testing". His eyes were always close due sensitive to bright light in his "age" as old man.
He even wrote some documents diary journal and data recording on his research as to re-take those that he failed his project. As his data Pad recording shows one of the "Project Zero" explaining his result as one.

The data pad recording would make soft static noise until you hear a soft tap of old man voice "testing, testing...." .... silent stood for 3 mins tile he spoken up:

Day 1: "It's known be a dormant single-cell organism, as I been studying on it for quite 86 years. but seems "project zero" to be having a Cellular Differentiation but in understanding term "cell changes from one cell type to another". I suggest that this "development organism" seem to have some kind of electronic pulse.... As in the start with leading cell to...."
He pauses for a moment as you would hear loud bang. Some noises in the background would sound like stool fell on the floor. The silent would still stand for another 10min till he spoken up.
IMG_5110.jpg

"Huh... it also seems to progress go into other cells shifting and changing." his voice was intrigue and amused of his project. but all you hear is "crack noise" of recorded ending.

Day 3: The voice of old man spoke again, "Day 3, project zero at time XXXXXX and year of XXXX." as he would tell the time and progress state.
his voice spoken up elder like " Due to many experiments of how this "cell" works, that I have tried many methods of seeing how "project zero" would react but only thing it would react is "simple nutrients and water" which it's shown to give some progress movements. I'm pleased that the subject is sucess to move into phase 2... or three I think..." old man mumble in lunatic, as not being understood. but recorded ended.

Day 6: The voice of old man spoke again but more please, "Day 6, project zero at time XXXXXX and year of XXXX." as he would tell the time and progress state again.
his voice spoken up again" During this progress, I founded during a 3-day non-stop search. I notice that this "project zero" seem to be first ...." a longest pause would make something very strange in his recorded but all you hear is slow chuckle turning into mad lunatic laugh. "HAHAHAKEKEKEHAHAHAHA!!!!" his voice wasn't his usual self but like something possesses him body. His laugh, his tone, his expression shown his joy of his new "project zero".
His tone came back to normal but still squealing like a teen girl who had an autograph of "Darth Carnifex". "It seems to be a first midi-chlorians to develop a "creature" like into reference a "floral and animal" appearance." still squealing like a fangirl...
IMG_5111.jpg

"The appearance of "project zero" is showing five petals but seems the tip is the head...?" he pauses for moment and spoke.
"It is having 4 long petals expanding vain around the main cell, which my theory it will have strong defensive instincts if someone touch it. As in example, finger of the person will get caught by four petals would would consume your skin for "cells of midi-chlorians" exposing only your bones."
as nothing spoke assume recorded shut off.

The cell organism has been growing into a "floral serpent" like appearance but had remained into "sleep mode". This creature is known to be a "midi-chlorains" species but remained in need more progress testing. this research Loki keen to focus is the "midi-chlorains" but it would take even more longer as he does have another more project to keep on.

[[...End of Transmission...]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom