Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loegaire Tyr Veill [WIP]

PsvqHEM.jpg
"He that struggles with us - strengthens our nerves, sharpens our skill, and tests our mettle. Our antagonist is our enemy today, but they will be remembered as our friend tomorrow."

NAME: Loegaire Tyr Veill
ALIAS: -
FACTION: -
Affiliated with the Bounty Hunters Guild
Affiliated with the Confederacy of Independent Systems
CAREER: Bounty Hunter

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'1''
WEIGHT: Approx. 180lbs
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Caucasian, tanned

Entry 1 -
"Not many were afforded an opportunity to see him - him without the armour, without the pressures of battle weighing into him. I cherish now those times I did see him as he simply was. A man who above every thing else cherished a strong drink, a bit of poetry, and an alien of either gender stealing glances across the cantina. There always was a stark difference between him in times of peace and times of war. Perhaps that is true of us all. I did not call him vod in our younger days, but still I remember him. He stood tall and walked with an arrogant swagger. Back then Jetii robes hung from his body though he was the furthest thing from one. He was actually tolerable. Even then he called himself Jensaarai. His hair was brown then, his face youthful and angular, and his steps spoke of someone determined to find some thing. He cited that as just the effect of the robes. But it was a walk that followed him through the years.

Eyes that remained hazel throughout his time, and skin that remained the same tone beneath years of armour. He was a well built man, albeit like most, war defined his body the more time passed. But in the beginning he was thin, muscle compact and efficient - his greatest strength then speed and precise skill, especially in the wielding of his modified Jetii weapon. I recall on the underside of his left forearm a tattoo, strange lettering and what looked to me to be symbols, but he told me it was the word 'Typhojem' in a now dead language. Apparently a rite in the code he followed and not just a way to pick up easily impressed conquests. I never did remember its meaning."

uh8wetKs.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES:
Entry 1 -
"There are great warriors who pledge themselves to a cause, to our purpose, and thrive in nearly every moment of the conflict. Stories are passed down of their strength, their valor, all the enemy they fell and their mighty death. But then there are the great warriors who look at the battle differently. They do not view it as their one glorious moment. They give ground when necessary, fall back to lure the enemy out, change routes and sacrifice advantages for the chance that they catch them critically off-guard. Intelligent men and woman that focus not on their personal battle, but the war as it is, connecting to us all. Their glory transcends stories much like those who fiercely carved into the ranks of the enemy but inevitably fell. They are not any less, nor are they necessarily better. But their stories have many more chapters. Loegaire strove to be one of the latter. A skilled and deadly warrior whether unarmed, wielding a melee weapon, or at a distance with a blaster, but what truly made him fierce was his mind.

He lured enemies away, manipulated nearby fauna to strike out or distract them, applied stealth when possible to eliminate major threats, and sprung traps when possible. While still capable of approaching the enemy directly. He did not needlessly throw his life away. Only when was it necessary did he refuse to fall back. He was not always this way. As I have said, he was arrogant in his youth, especially in his days of a bounty hunting. His greatest tactic then simply posing as a Jedi looking to help - but when one considers the people who end up with bounties, that was rarely a means to gain the trust of someone. Arrogant, reckless with his Jetii abilities, and often seemingly trying to prove he was not immortal to himself. I was not much different when I was young. Still, he possessed numerous strengths.

If he ever was afraid it did not stop him from doing incredibly stupid things, in fact, it may have fuelled it. He never hesitated from a challenge nor a particularly intimidating target. At this point he was agile, quick, and precise.

SKILLS & POWERS:
dsda

SHIP:
dsds

ARMOUR & CLOTHING:
dsd

WEAPONRY:
dsds

BIOGRAPHY:
sds

6JLPnsQ.jpg

This is very nice my friend. I like how you turned this bio entry into a Datapad with information about him like a news article. This is very thought out and planed. I hope to see you RP later.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Loegaire Tyr Veill"] I just love how you set up the character template! IT'S SO NEAT AND BEAUTIFUL. I love the bio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom