Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lodd Grimmin

daultay_dofine.jpg

Lodd Grimmin
vKSkm56.png
HomeworldPure Neimoidia
SpeciesNeimoidian
GenderMale
Height5'9"
WeightSlim
Hair colourNone
Eye colourRed
ComplexionLight Green
Affiliation(s)The Galactic Alliance
Rank (S)Senator
Force SensitiveNo
AlignmentChaotic Neutral

C H A P T E R .I

Lodd Grimmin's is the Neimoidian Minister for the Trade Federation of Planets in the Galactic Alliance.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Lodd Grimmin can be considered an intelligent but cowardly individual driven by profits over all else. As a prominent investor within galactic markets, he has the uncanny ability to pick out products and investments that can generate a wide consumer base and turn a small planetary organization into a galaxy spanning operations given the resources to do so.

Grimmin's can be considered an example of the tried and tested "Loyal Follower" model which means that he follows most of the trends set by other corporate heads such as the Director Laborr. He understands that any business can grow if certain calculated risks are taken, focusing on a policy of Trade Optimism which basically means he is optimistic about commerce and trade despite the high risk-low reward trend often seen on the market.

He is always looking to confront challenges while still striving to reach audacious goals. A successful business in his mind is one that can generate a product with little cost to the company but generate considerable revenue from their consumer base. He is always looking ahead at the bigger picture; calculating the risks and rewards of agreements before anything has even been discussed between each party. Finding a way to increase his share of the profit is his top priority. Although he knows when to back off to allow beneficial relationships to form.

P H Y S I C A L. .A P P E A R A N C E
Daultay Dofine | StarWars.com

Lodd is your average looking neimoidian with round red bug like eyes and a light green complexion. Standing around 5'9" tall and weighing around 170 pounds. He is typically seen wearing large hats of various shapes and sizes, and many different types of robes befitting the representative of the Trade Federation of Planets.

He carries himself around like a typical neimoidian, cowardly and always looking for excuses to stay out of trouble, but does have an air of confidence due to representing a large organization. His eyes are always on the lookout for anything that might improve the federation's image at home and abroad.

S T R E N G T H S
Competent leader:Grimmin can take charge of any operation and lead it to success
if given the resources to do so.
Highly intelligent:Grimmin is highly intelligent; able to see the bigger picture and
read people in order to insure that he has gotten the best deal possible.

F L A W S
Goal Driven:Herwig is always focused on gaining profit and influence over anything else.
Making him miss things that otherwise wouldn't appear on his radar
due to their suppose lack of importance to his goal.
Non-CombatantHerwig is a businessman first and foremost.
He typically cannot defend himself
using his own skills and will rely on others to defend him.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Name
Description
PlaceholderPlaceholder
PlaceholderPlaceholder
PlaceholderPlaceholder
PlaceholderPlaceholder
PlaceholderPlaceholder

E Q U I P M E N T

Placeholder
Placeholder
Placeholder