Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Locating Flair on Mobile

Ziro

I am the weapon!
I tend to use my phone most, and after switching to an account I noticed it didn’t have the Exile flair so I can’t click there, and then select my three, which I have done for the rest. So what is the url for flair? Just to circumvent that problem!

Also, I have edited all my settings I could find, yet see zero signatures anywhere on site, though I know they are out there! Is this a bug?

edit:
Of course make this one on here and suddenly I can see the flair. Make me look super sane account way to go. Still would like the link if available for future use. And that signature issue.

All Things With Love
Codex Judge
Ziro Ziro

I'm not sure if I'm understanding the question, but, do you mean you can't find where to add your signature and flair on the mobile site?

You can add Flair by clicking in that section beneath your avatar as it seems that you have, or, you can do the following on mobile:
Screenshot_20200109-074653_Chrome.jpg

1) Choose Your Avatar at the Top
2) Scroll Down
3.) Choose Preferences on the Left Hand Side
4.) Choose "View Account" in the middle of the screen
5.) Choose "Flair Settings" from the side panel that pops up.
6.) Choose your Flair - Scroll down and [Save] - Voila!
You can also access your signature in a similar fashion:
1) Choose Your Avatar at the Top
2) Scroll Down
3.) Choose "Signature" on the Right Hand Side
4,) Choose the small button that looks like a "picture" [8th button in]
5.) Paste the link to your Signature/Image in the box that pops up.
6.) Scroll down a little & Press the green [Insert] button
7.) Center it or add another by choosing the picture button again
8.) Scroll down and click the blue [Save] button.

Alternatively, you can try these links and see if that works:

Ziro

I am the weapon!
Thanks for the assist with flair! perfect response!

The issue with signature is, I can’t see any on site. For example, do you have one? I can’t see any. Go to the rate signature thread, and I have to rate them all the same as they don’t appear for me despite fiddling with the settings

Gianna Aegis Gianna Aegis

Bunker-level Normal
Ziro Ziro

Right, you can't see signatures on the mobile theme. You'd have to switch your mobile browser to load the full desktop site if you wanted to see them. It's a choice the new site's software made, though IIRC you couldn't see signatures on the old site's mobile theme either (much less rank tags or anything else that was useful).

Ziro

I am the weapon!
Captain Jordan Captain Jordan Yup, these steps I am aware. However, I have it loaded to the desktop site on Chrome, as I was typing it earlier and now as I do once again. Still no signatures. Hence my confusion.

Gianna Aegis Gianna Aegis That was the aforementioned setting I have made sure was both on, as well as off, and nothing seems to fix it.

If I had to guess, its likely cause I’m on my iPhone doing this all and they run differently than Androids (which I am far more used to).

Though it isn’t required of me to see sigs, so I guess this has been resolved. Thanks very kindly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom