Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local Politics (Training)

Focusing her mind on the days activities she smirks as she passes a local guard unit on fondor and heads to the training academy where she will be meeting with one of her masters that agreed to train her in the force.

The day was bright and warm, yet as she strides toward fate she can't help but feel satisfied that she is about to start her new destiny being trained in the force.. it was a new start, and is a new dawn for her.

@[member="Knight"].

@[member="Riley Storm"]

Knight rolled her shoulders while she sat there in the academy, she hadn't been here and wasn't one to usually come back to Fondor unless needed. Her work as Exarch on Thyferra had proven interesting after Kayri and being appointed. Her grin though while sitting there and wearing the robes colored to match her hair for now. Her tonfa's at her sides as she moved about in the seat thinking about how best to teach a student. It wasn't often but she at least knew how to stab and alter her own damage. Looking at the datapad while she remaiend there she flipped through the personnel records of Riley. "Interesting."

Riley's designation was ODF marine, and future capital ship commander so it wouldn't be a surprise if her record showed she was one to study aggressively and be an active supporter of peace.. but one thing that would never be on her record is the fact she is also a stern dictator when in command.

As she glides through the halls she wanders about and finds the room that @[member="Knight"] is in and finds her mind is already focused for some training or whatever comes the first day.

Greetings Miss Knight she said trying to be polite and respectful Or should I call you master? her tone was very respectful and was made to resemble her own inner calm.

@[member="Riley Storm"]

Knight looked at the woman as she entered and stood up letting her hair fall in a small mane to frame her. She wasn't used to being called master but she was more then willing to teach just... Made her feel old. Which was saying something when you were a few centuries. "Knight is fine for a name." She had a look on her face before brushing off her robe. "Now you are welcome to tell me whatever you don't have in the file. Then we can see where to begin with this."

Watching the woman let down her hair Riley smirked and cleared her mind before speaking My file is everything you need to know, Knight she replied in kind as she stood there and studied the woman before her, she wanted to know how to defeat others with the force, she cared nothing for fighting them but she would not allow @[member="Knight"] to know this...

Knight continued to look on while she set the file down and spoke. "Do you know what a file tells me about a person? Nothing of worth, skill, focus, talents are only seen through observation. Yes a file can say a person hit a target from a kilometer away but that doesn't not mean they can do it over and over, a person can look good on file but be corrupt to the core. There is much we keep hidden below the surface of our thoughts or appearance. Many in the protectorate didn't know I was a shi'ido until I was injured at Kayri and even then they had never encountered a true shapeshifter before. So I have more of an idea about differences below the surface." She moved a little more and then spoke standing off to the side. "Now what would you like to learn in the force?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom