Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Local Doofus Seeks Threads

Grisha is an overconfident screwup who's been largely confined to Coruscant while pursuing being a Temple Guard, now he's gotta go out and get slapped around by the universe some, and get a taste of life without rules. Anyone wanna help?

Eloise is a bitter and worldly Padawan who's been recently confined to Coruscant while pursuing knighthood, she would love to get out more and maybe slap Grisha around some. I think we can help each other.

Grisha Fletch Grisha Fletch

I'd like to :) Iayn is a pit fighter on Nar Shaddaa these days, but we don't have to come to blows—I'm up for anything!
Nar Shaddaa is exactly the kind of place he'd walk into in full uniform thinking he could simply wave a hand and fix things, let's do it! My discord is just d042 if you wanna do some planning!

Eloise is a bitter and worldly Padawan who's been recently confined to Coruscant while pursuing knighthood, she would love to get out more and maybe slap Grisha around some. I think we can help each other.

Grisha Fletch Grisha Fletch
So long as she doesn't pull her punches, he won't pull his, I'd love to do a thread! Shoot me a DM on discord and we can scheme something.

The Stone That The Builder Refused
Grisha is an overconfident screwup who's been largely confined to Coruscant while pursuing being a Temple Guard, now he's gotta go out and get slapped around by the universe some, and get a taste of life without rules. Anyone wanna help?
Sounds fun. Kase is an Imperial Knight, current doctor, he'd be open to slapping Grisha around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom