Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA

Hey guys, I know I'm in a thread with a few people but I can't put this off anymore. I've been working like 10 days straight thus far almost 14-15 hours days. I have absolutely no muse to post due to me being tired and such. They are hiring someone but they wont start till late next week. So I'll be gone starting today until November 14th. Maybe earlier depending on how things play out. Sorry for the bother.

This goes for Aiden Porte Aiden Porte and Arden Durane Arden Durane

Yall be safe and I will see you when I get back! Much love!

Lukan Rath

L
Hey guys, I know I'm in a thread with a few people but I can't put this off anymore. I've been working like 10 days straight thus far almost 14-15 hours days. I have absolutely no muse to post due to me being tired and such. They are hiring someone but they wont start till late next week. So I'll be gone starting today until November 14th. Maybe earlier depending on how things play out. Sorry for the bother.

This goes for Aiden Porte Aiden Porte and Arden Durane Arden Durane

Yall be safe and I will see you when I get back! Much love!

Rest up and take care my friend. No rush on our thread, I'll still be lurking when you return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom