Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA

Most of you guys know that I've had some illness in the family lately - both short term and a more serious illness that will require long-term care.

I'll need to take a LOA to focus on RL for awhile as it's getting increasingly hard to juggle writing with offline responsibilities. The leave will affect RPs with the following writers: [member="Derek Dib"] [member="Sol Damerin"] [member="Oregano"] [member="Malcolm Denwich"]

Be good folks, happy Rping and try to be nice to one another. :)

Huh, I had hoped everything would be getting better, not staying the same or even potentially worse. However it seems just hoping for a swift recovery for you wasn't enough. Anyways, I wish you good luck and I still hope that you'll get better soon. No need to worry, I'll make sure the Knights of Ren is still operational when you return, I'll handle things from here. Good luck!

Things are starting to lighten up schedule-wise. I still might be slow for a bit, but I will be around. :)

[member="Derek Dib"] [member="Sol Damerin"] [member="Oregano"] [member="Malcolm Denwich"] [member="Kyrel Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom