Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Lizard Wizard Seeking Threads

hnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muse i would like to WRITE

Xeykard, former Inquisitor of the Sith Empire, has been consolidating the remaining power of Sith-Imperial remnants in the Scar Worlds under his own banner. Due to the chaos and instability still in the region after the collapse of the Bryn'adul and the Sith Empire, he hasn't staked a claim to the entire territory, knowing that doing so might bring down greater powers such as the neighbouring New Imperials, Ashlan Crusade, or Silver Jedi. Still, with most of those factions occupied with the Brotherhood of the Maw, he's been able to focus on eliminating other, smaller powers, such as the remaining Sith Warlords, resistance groups, and the Jedi of the Ossus Initiative.

I'm also putting him on a slow track towards redemption -- as he fights Sith warlords and becomes isolated from those who follow the way of the Sith, he'll begin to break from those instincts, and in time change his ways. On the other hand, part of him fights that, and it manifests in cruelty and wrath.

This is a general call for threads that push Xeykard's story or threads he could appear in. I'd like to keep him in the Scar Worlds -- abandoning his position could ruin what he has, and he believes he has nowhere else to go -- but I'm open to threads set in nearby regions.

I'm not too picky, but good public threads are what I crave. I'll probably be dropping one in the near future, premise TBD, but absolutely let me know if there's an open thread that could use opposition or whatever you need that this big lizard can provide.

Gonna plug two currently-going public threads that I think are dope (and feature lizard wizard):

Also, gonna put little things below about faction-specific hooks and specific thread ideas. Will probably add more to it as I think of things.

• NIO: dude, there's literally a Sith at your border. You should totally go kill him.
  • AC: DUDE. Sith. Right there. Get em.
  • Jedi: Xeykard's made himself an opponent of the Ossus Initiative. Definitely evil. Murder? Maybe?
  • Criminal Scum: An unlikely alliance with a Sith, or are you trying to get things under his nose? Always good to keep tabs on rivals and power-players.
  • Sith: More independent Sith might look to steal away Xeykard's power, or manipulate him into doing something. Sith Order folks might have a vested interest in having some lasting control in the region; the Maw could try to get Xeykard to complete some strategic objective to distract their opponents in the SGHW.
  • [your faction here]
  • I swear to god i had one a minute ago and now it's gone so now i'm just sad wtf
  • Barab I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom