Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Prey Bounty

Vull sits at a booth in the back of the cantina he's been frequenting the last couple nights. The trandoshan has been visiting this location for two reasons. It's the only cantina in the area, but there are also rumors that it's a good place to find work, specifically bounty work. Vull bides his time, scanning the room for anyone that looks like they could be in the business. Nothing so far, but Vull isn't going to give up easily.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

@[member="Thessa Kai"]

@[member="Thessa Kai"] - @[member="Daxton Bane"] - @[member="Zorskka Vull"] -- Ikatere Resort and Spa, Currently Poolside

While a bounty hunter was on the other side of the planet plotting the demise of a certain mermaid, a young salvager and said mermaid were soaking up the sun poolside of the five star resort in a swanky part of the city. Judah collapsed into a lounge chair, clad in his hideous orange swim trunks that Thessa had a hankering to burn. If she hadn't had been captured on Gala Judah suspected his favorite piece of swimwear would already be in charred pieces.

Stretching out under the warm sun, it was nice to be back to normal....ish. There were certainly some linger affects of Thessa's capture, even if she didn't want to share what was bothering her. He could understand. Their roles had certainly been reversed from what they first were long ago. Leaning over the lounge chair, Judah briefly kissed his hopefully-still-fiancee.

Perhaps I should propose again. Just in case? Or just give her that ring...?

"Who would have thought a farm boy would be staying at such a place? Not a herd of nerf in sight" Chuckling lightly, Judah couldn't help but grin. "Although I did advise the resort staff to hide all the butter knives that could fall into your presence."

Disguised as a jolly looking old human male, Daxton gazed at the residents of the bar as they turned to watch him enter the bar. His clothes spoke of money, while the large man in medium armor hovering nearby was clearly his bodyguard. Had anyone bothered to check, they would find the identity of one Seizo Quazt, a politician from one of the Fringe world with ties to the Hutts.

Slipping into the booth occupied by the Trandoshan, he flashed a chip identifying him as a client for the Bounty Hunter Guild. "Greetings good sir. I was informed you might be available for hire. The agent said you specialize in capturing live bounties, is that correct?"

@[member="Thessa Kai"] - @[member="Judah Dashiell"] - @[member="Zorskka Vull"]

Vull had been watching the human male since he had entered the bar, sensing there was something off about him. As the man sat down and introduced himself, Zorskka's eyes narrowed. Upon seeing the Bounty Hunter Guild chip, the trandoshan eased up his grip on his holstered blaster, now realizing this was his contact. Leaning forward, Vull began talking in a hushed tone, as to not be overhead by the other patrons "Your sourcesss are correct, I possess the ssskills required to take on such a job. However, that doesssn't necessarily mean I'll accept. Let'ssss talk credits, ssshall we?" At this point Vull leans back in his booth and awaits the man's response.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Nodding in reply, "Before we talk price, I will give the specifics for the job. I represent a certain interest who wishes to remain unacknowledge. A piece of his property was stolen from him recently and has commissioned for its return."

Pausing to glance around and make sure no one was within ear shot before continuing, "This is the target." A small hologram of Thessa appear floating on the surface of the table. "Her name is Thessa Kai. A certain mermaid of dubious morals sold to my acquaintance for non payment of debts. Before she could pay off her debts, she was stolen by a squid, who is of no consequence. Your task would be to reacquire her, alive naturally and for that I am willingly to reward you handsomely. If there are no questions, I would need to know how much it would cost me."

@[member="Thessa Kai"] - @[member="Judah Dashiell"] - @[member="Zorskka Vull"]

There is a brief flash of what seems to be uncertainty and/or hesitation in Vull's eyes as he looks at the girl in the hologram. He quickly regains his composure and, for reasons unknown to his contact, stands up and starts making his way toward the exit of the bar.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

As Daxton watched the man walk way from his table, he thought to himself, most strange indeed. Shrugging his shoulders, he dismissed the idea without giving it another thought, after all he has had seen and experienced stranger things in the past. Taking a sip from his drink, he waited for the next bounty hunter to make his appearance, after all there was always someone willing to hunt if the credits was right.

@Zorskka Vull

As he reached the door, Vull took one last glance at where his contact remained seated. The hologram of the woman had sparked a memory in the trandoshan's mind, causing the hardened bounty hunter to lose his cool for a moment. Vull now knew what he needed to do. The time for distractions and avoiding his past were over, it was finally time to settle the score with his archenemy, Cel Drogon. However, to do this Vull would have to disappear from society, keep a low profile, and wait for his opportunity to strike. Zorskka turned his back to the bar and began walking away with a renewed vigor, vanishing into the shadows, somewhere he would not reemerge from for sometime.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom