Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Little Wolf

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
chroma.png
Wearing: xxx
Tag: Danielle Mueller

Naboo was not Geonosis, and Gerwald was happy for that. There was not one member of the makeshift pack which Gerwald had been collecting which regretted the move to the lush and green world. The wolf was happy, even if the workload caused by moving the capital had left him with little free time to shift and run along the many lakes and forests which the planet boasted. The master had been busy establishing new training facilities, and securing quarters for all of his students. It had not been so long ago that Gerwald had been the one learning, but now he was the teacher. It had been reluctant at first. Gerwald had not wanted to take a student, and did not feel ready. He enjoyed it, but the force and teaching someone to fight in battle were not the same. How wrong he had been. Teaching was the same.​
Gerwald had always meant to visit Naboo. It was the planet Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath called home at one point in her life. The Lupine missed his friend, and putting his feet on soil that had once been somewhere her feet had been brought some measure of joy to his sorrow. There were those who said that he was too hung up on the auburn haired beauty, but Gerwald paid those comments no mind. None of them understood the bond which the pair had shared, how subtle it had come, how close it had knitted them to one another. Her loss had left a wound and hole that noting or no one would ever replace, nor was Gerwald looking for that.​
More than anything, Gerwald was looking for food. It had been a long moring, and late lunch would be the first meal of the day. His wolf longed for a hunt, but again there would be no time.​
"Tonight," he muttered under his breath knowing that if he did not at least shift he would begin to slip.​
The mess hall, a makeshift, temporary structure, had been set up not far from where construction on a new training facility for the Knights Obsidian would soon begin. Gerwald had certain requirements for the type of training he employed, methods which most found to be over the top. He would never let a student die, but he did believe in throwing all of them into the deep end right away. The smell of something delicious pulled him further into the tent as he mused over the mental plans he would be drawing after eating. It would be a crash that pulled him out of it.​
Looking over his shoulder, Gerwald watched as a crowd quickly formed around two potential squires getting into a fight. A sigh escaped his lips as Gerwald grabbed something that looked remotely edible and popped it into his mouth before heading over to the source of the commotion. His size made it easy to part the crowd, and the deep and guttural growl from his throat, which was definitely inhuman, parted it further. Everyone who had been among the Confederacy for longer than three months knew who Gerwald Lechner was, and they knew what he was.​
Gerwald grabbed the first combatant he could lay his hands on an pulled them from on top of the other. She was feisty, and certainly made him exert much of his strength. A smirk pulled at his lips as he noticed the other on the floor already seemed to have a broken nose, and possibly a broken jaw as well.​
"You pack quite the punch kid... but this isn't the place for it."
The lupine set the girl on her feet, but didn't let go. He looked down at her hands. Figured. This one was going to chew up her knuckles fighting like she did.​
"I need food, but you're staying with me. My afternoon suddenly cleared up, so if you want to get into fights... then you're going to have to fight me."

Danielle Mueller

D
Wearing: Click here.
Tags: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

bunibar.png

It was roughly a week after Danielle's visit to the Care Centre, that she found herself standing in line within the mess hall awaiting her first decent meal in what felt like forever. Since meeting Srina Talon Srina Talon , she'd been introduced to several military officers stationed on Naboo and referred across to one of the make-shift military depots within the City of Theed.

It had been a tough couple weeks not having much to her name, and with basic training being her only former experience since leaving her home-world Shor, she'd reluctantly signed on for a recruitment spot in the Army Reserves. It was a part-time job, meaning that she could use their facilities to train as much as she liked while not having to spend every day in service but instead still allocating the majority of her time to enjoying life as a teenager. Shor never offered such positions, it had been all or nothing.

The only problem was, even Naboo wasn't free from the likes of a-hole's such as the guy who had mouthed off about her physique. The Shorak were near-human people, yet their physique was typically more masculine even among the females and so a Girl with muscles apparently intimidated this one into mocking her to his friends. It was unfortunately something that happened often and something that had grown to leave her feeling anxious about her appearance; As if being a teenaged Girl wasn't hard enough in Galactic Society these days!

Thwack!!!

Blood splattered down the boys face as he was planted on his hind quarters, Dee having swung a heavy right hand, turning her body into the hit and decking him outright. He had done a good job of embarrassing her, when she had been trying so damn hard to fit in and make friends around the place. As he was cradling his nose and groaning loudly, Dee moved to follow up, getting ready to stand over top of him and really make her point known...-Yet someone grabbed her from behind and suspecting it to be one of the boys friends, she scrambled to get free; Only to no avail.

"Lemme go you big oaf!" she growled, turning to glare over her shoulder and eyes going wide as she saw that it wasn't one of the recruits but a much larger, much older man. Dread set in rather quickly. 'Crap, I'm going to be discharged already...', she thought, suddenly feeling frustrated and sorry for herself.

"You pack quite the punch kid... but this isn't the place for it."
"Yeah...Well..." She flailed verbally in need to defend herself and her pride, "That guy totally had it coming, he started on me first!" she complained in refute, resigning to being pulled away from the others as the man seemed intent on getting something to eat.

"I need food, but you're staying with me.
My afternoon suddenly cleared up, so if you want to get into fights...
then you're going to have to fight me."

Dee grumbled as she was forced to sit at the table with the man, knowing nothing about him but recognizing an air of authority when she saw it, the fifteen year old suddenly felt like she was being put in a 'time out'.

"...-So who are you, then" she blurted out, still feeling riled from her confrontation with the boy and admittedly a little sour over this guy having pulled her away from finishing the fight with a well deserved threat to steer clear of her next time. She didn't like being removed of what she felt was good justice. Although when the adrenaline would eventually fade, and it always did, she'd wind up feeling more anxious and remorseful than anything. Such was the way with her after acting out like this.

chroma.png

Big oaf? That was a first. Gerwald chuckled as the girl looked up and watched the expression on her face change from one of anger to one of surprise. There was definitely the feeling conveyed that the girl thought she was in trouble. Perhaps if anyone other than Gerwald had stopped the fight, she might have been. Today she had been fortunate that a warrior and predator had been the one to intervene.​
Gerwald said nothing as he went to the line and finally got a tray of food. It was nothing special and definitely something one would expect from a military mess hall. At least it wasn't that cream of sauerkraut soup he had been forced to eat last time. The wolf would have rather gone hunting, to enjoy the feeling of warm blood passing through his teeth as the taste of raw flesh and iron danced on his tongue. There was not time for that now, but hopefully soon. At this point it would depend on what the outcome his afternoon with this girl led to.​
"I don't care who started, only that you finished it..." Gerwald bit into the roll that was on the tray, "Good job, kid!"
It was likely not the answer she had been expecting, but it was what Gerwald gave her.​
"The name is Gerwald Lechner. You, I haven't seen before so betting you are a new recruit, or your a new squire for the Knights Obsidian. Promise I won't tell anyone about this little scuffle, but you're gonna have to take me up on that offer for a fight."
Blackmail? Likely.​
Manipulation? Certainly.​
The girl could fight, but more like a brawler. She needed to hone her skill and learn to be smart. Maybe she could even be fashioned into a weapon herself with the right training and work. Gerwald could provide some, and there were other combatants that could offer other styles the lupine was not familiar with. Regardless, this was potential that needed to be molded rather than wasted.​
"So tell me about you. Who are you, what are you doing here... that way I can finish this......." blue eyes looked down at the sad meal on his tray while he picked at it with his fork, "whatever this is..."

Danielle Mueller

D
"I don't care who started, only that you finished it...Good job, kid!".
Dee stared back at Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner in disbelief, blinking a couple times as she tried to work out whether or not the man before her was being serious or not. Was she really being praised for putting that guy to the ground like that? Dani was pretty sure she had hit the bloke hard enough to break his nose, but he'd gone and scurried away with his friends enroute for the medical bay by now she assumed.

"You're really serious about fighting me?" She asked apprehensively, it seemed like a joke but this large guy didn't seem to be laughing or showing any signs that he was toying with her. Gerwald Lechner. He had introduced himself and given a name she hadn't heard of or run into before now. There was nothing she felt she could be certain of beside the fact that he didn't seem to be angry with her at all.

Gerwald did seem intent on finishing his food however, and so reluctantly Dani remained seated, not so certain she wanted to anger the much larger man by showing him the disrespect of leaving without being given permission. Back home on Shor, Military etiquette required proper dismissal before walking away, least she wanted to take on disciplinary consequences.

"Um. Well, my name's Danielle Mueller" She answered him warily. "I come from the world of Shor, in the Unknown Regions. I was raised and trained in a Military Academy. About a month back I decided I wanted to see more of the Galaxy, and here I am" she kept it brief and short on details. She didn't know this Gerwald at all and he probably didn't need to hear her life-story. No parents, no friends, blah blah blah.

"As for the Knights Obsidian, I don't really know where I stand there. I've only been signed on for both them and the CDC for about a week now. I've already received basic training back home, but I haven't been run through any exercises here. I guess it's mostly been orientation" she shrugged a little indifferently. As Gerwald had obviously seen how good she was at making friends, he could probably imagine how well her time had gone thus far. Mostly she had kept her head down and tried to stay out of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
chroma.png

"Why would I joke about something like that," Gerwald said while chewing. No matter how much people tried to refine him, Gerwald found ways to ensure it did not stick. Oh, he could fake it when he had to, but the Lupine was very much the country farmer and warrior he was raised to be. There was not a sophisticated bone in his body.​
He listened while the girl told her name and story. She had some military training which explained why she could fight. It didn't explain the quick temper though. That brought a chuckle to Gerwald's lips. The girl didn't know where she fit, or where she belonged, that much was clear. Washing his food down with the water in the cup next to his tray, the wolf finally looked up from his meal.​
"So, you're new, no real training with the Confederacy, and already picking fights..."
The question could have come across as Gerwald scolding, and for now he would let it hang. Still he could not help but smile, a tiny hint he was not at all upset.​
"You'll do just fine."
Standing from the table, the signal was given for the girl to follow as Gerwald disposed of his empty tray and started heading for the makeshift training area. He was quiet until they arrived.​
His eyes sized up the girl. This was going to be an unfair fight.​
"Hit me with your best shot..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom