Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Little Sunshine [Valery]

Aerys Yvarro

A

utWu7Qh.png

The Adrestia
The ship's landing ramp hissed, snapped shut, raced above the Centares tree line as it punched through the clouds and out of the atmosphere until it reached the void that surrounded the planet. Aerys was still out cold, and the ship's other occupant would be left at the mercy of the ship's emergency protocols. A small scout ship that in another life served as a personal vessel for reconnaissance teams, or even a pair of force users. The lighting aboard the Adrestia was darker whether that was due to the enacted protocols or Aerys' personal choice was anyone's guess at that point. Red hues dimmed whatever brightness the ship had as it jumped into hyperspace.

The holo terminal was locked out, requesting emergency access codes in a language that wouldn't be immediately clear to the Jedi. In fact, the more they walked around the more they would notice the language the ship used was not basic, and in fact, native to Dosuun. Perhaps the only thing they could decipher was the ship was built at the Ryvora Imperial Shipworks near Dosuun. On the bridge, access to any of its consoles, navigation, tactical had been locked out as well citing that it could only be overridden by emergency access codes.

Communications were locked, one-way; inbound only.

The escape pod had been locked out as well, and manual access looked as if it had been tempered with. The cargo hold was split between supplies and speeder bikes with parts and tools laying about on workbenches and carts around the bikes. Where once a conference room would have been, the ship's other occupant would find a small kitchen and dining room. In what would have been crew quarters a lavatory that included a small sonic shower sat with the door slightly ajar, due to it being in need of repair. Although the lavatory's cleanliness left a lot to be desired as was with the main hold beyond it. Trash bins were full, and some overflowed, the walls were covered with makeshift shelves that were packed with books and trinkets.

Books concerned themselves with galactic history, with a specification for republics and empires. Trinkets included bits and bobs from various stormtrooper armors, even the rare republic armor. A flag hung haphazardly on one of the walls, it belonged to the First Order and beneath it a display that looked to hold pictures of friends and family, all cheering or happily grinning with soot on their faces, ruined buildings and scribbled beneath, something written in the same language the ship used. When translated it would read; Happy Liberation Day. Some currency had also stacked on the display some of it resembled currency belonging to the Outer Rim Talons, Alliance Credit Chips, First Order Sovereigns, and smatterings of coins belonging to various systems and planetary governments.

Evident that the trooper had their share of travels, the starboard engine room hosted another set of workbenches but this time, weapons and armor were being worked on. Posters that were hung along the walls there, were of women, scantily clad at that. A holo radio had been left on, it played music from Dosuun it was particularly heavy with percussion. Aerys' quarters resembled organized chaos and it was where her NIO gear had been stowed in a trunk at the foot of her bed with the emblem blazoned on top of it. The desk was clean with notebooks labeled in two languages, basic and Dosuunian. In fact, Aerys' quarters had probably been the cleanest place aboard the ship, aside from sickbay.

Sickbay was in tip-top shape with FIMS' emblem neatly displayed.

sx5vdQg.png
Appearance: Shadow Gear
Objective: Stealing Iron
Tag: Aerys Myrrine
After escaping from the armory with the knocked-out trooper in her arms, Aurora had decided to act on her Jedi principles. To leave behind an unconscious person near a potential battlefield was likely condemning them to death, and that's something no Jedi should ever be okay with. So rather than leaving her behind, Aurora decided to bring the woman to her ship, where she'd hopefully wake up later to get herself away from Centares.
EWKKynd.png
What the masked woman wasn't expecting, however, was that the ship locked itself the second she stepped inside, a ramp went up and before she knew it, they were on their way to some world she had never been to before. But in her current set-up, dressed in armor and masked like her former Shadow identity, she could not allow herself to be found anywhere.
Especially getting captured and being unmasked would cause great problems.
So the second she truly realized what was happening, she began to move through the ship, trying to find clues that could help her either stop the ship, change its course or get control of it completely. But between the unknown language and security systems, the task seemed impossible.
Which meant...
She relied on the woman who was still out, and there was no way of knowing how long it would take before she'd open her eyes and be able to assist.
"Time to wake up," the distorted voice of the former Shadow said, as she tried to shake the woman's body. Whether it would actually help or not, she didn't know, but there was simply no time to waste. Either she woke up and made sure their destination changed, or Aurora was going to be in some serious trouble.

sx5vdQg.png

Aerys Yvarro

A

The ship continued on its trajectory, contact with Avalonia had been established. Aerys herself was still laid up in Sickbay, she heard the voice in her mind and she wanted to wake up but it felt as if her body refused. It took her a little time, the first signs of being awake were her fingers tipped and tapped against the metallic bed beneath her. Her eyes fluttered open and Aerys drew her hands to them, blocking the light as she grimaced in pain. Almost immediately she had the urge to throw up, the gag reflex occurred, then on instinct, she turned her head and let go of whatever it was that came up.

"Shi-" cursed Aerys, "ite." A breath in the word as she winced, placing a hand on her head, she laid back down on the bed and looked up at the light. She pushed her hands above her eyes to block it, her head was still in a considerable amount of pain, "the hell...?" Aerys questioned momentarily, slowly she turned her head and caught sight of the FIMS symbol. Words escaped her at the moment as tried to piece together what the hell just happened, and wondered where she was.

Moving didn't seem like a good idea, Aerys laid there wondering what she was going to do next. Her eyes adjusted to the brightness in the room, enough that she could finally focus on her hands. She noticed that they were still gloved, Aerys fumbled where she normally wouldn't have such as trying to take the armored gauntlets off her person. To that point, Aerys was still very much unaware that anyone else was on the ship with her.

sx5vdQg.png
"You might want to lay still for a moment," Aurora's distorted voice said, as she stepped closer to the medical bed. After shaking and talking to the woman earlier, she had stepped back a bit in case her waking up would be a little too... chaotic. But she seemed to be calming down and adjusting to where she was, so it was time to help her understand.
EWKKynd.png
"You're on your ship," Aurora then continued, still at a safe distance in case, Aerys went for a more hostile reaction to the visitor on-board.
"After I knocked you out in the armory, I brought you back here so you wouldn't explode along with it. But we do have one problem."
She got a bit closer and stared Aerys down through her mask, "This ship is going somewhere I can't go, and I'm going to need you to change that, one way or another."
Aurora didn't particularly make herself sound threatening, but her distorted tone made it very clear that she wasn't going to accept anything but Aerys' cooperation.
She had to get out of this situation.

sx5vdQg.png

Aerys Yvarro

A

Gauntlets were tossed just past the Jedi, as the Imperial's blurred vision started to come together properly. She heard a voice tell her to be still and the soldier wondered where the voice had been coming from. Her head still hurt, and she wasn't entirely sure what happened but the daughter of Corellia and Galidraan turned to see, a curvy figure before her. Aerys eyes and head-tracked toward the part that was most notably close to her, "talking boobs?" She tilted her head to the side, like a very confused canine, and then scratched her head before seething in pain.

"Yes my ship, thanks boobs."

"If you knocked me out, then why does my head hurt? It's okay if you say you sat on my face because I'm okay with this." Aerys' accent fluctuated from the proper Galidraani-accent, and straight back into a Dosuunian/Outer-Rim accent that was natural to her. "But then..." She tried to sit up but the room spun a bit, "ah, blasted schutta sithspawn." She cursed one hand on the wall as she tried to steady herself. Aerys slowly came face to face with Aurora and then tilted her head again. "You can't be that ugly to wear a helmet." A slight pause, and then an elaboration. "I don't take home ugly girls, if you were that ugly I wouldn't have even let you in my bucket, on my bucket. Wait, why am I wearing basic gear?" Aerys patted herself and looked over at the woman in front of her.

"Wot you mean, can't go? Dosuun's a great place, plus I can get you better armor than that tinker toy, boobs."

The concussion was clearly showing itself, as normally, Aerys had a lot more restraint and kept herself in check. She would have most notably have not allowed a Jedi on her ship. Let alone be caught, a hand on 'boobs' shoulder, "sorry, sorry, just trying to-" Aerys tried to ease herself off the bed and ended up falling straight to the floor as her legs gave way. "I'm good, good, bloody good, yep." She struggled to get back to her feet but stumbled forward and onto the floor. "Blast."

sx5vdQg.png
Boobs? Aurora raised an eyebrow underneath her mask in response — she must have hit the woman against the head harder than she originally thought. The comments that followed about taking homes girls, she completely decided to ignore as well but when Aerys wondered why she was in her gear, Aurora took the chance to explain what happened.
EWKKynd.png
"This isn't a date, you're here because I decided to not let you die," she said rather bluntly, and the distorted voice likely helped remove any and all emotion from it.
"You were defending an Imperial Armory when I knocked you unconscious. It might come back to you soon, but until then-" she was going to suggest her lying still and resting, but Aerys had other plans and tried to get up to her feet, only to fall to the ground.
It resulted in an audible sigh from Aurora, who crouched down and tried to help the woman back up, so she could sit down on the bed.
"Cut the nickname and get yourself together. I'm not going to Dosuun and I need you to stop this ship before we get there. But first, get adjusted — hitting your head that hard can't be good."
Or well, getting hit against the head...
"Tell me, what is your name?" She then asked, trying to figure out if small steps like this could help her focus at least a little bit.

sx5vdQg.png

Aerys Yvarro

A

Aerys steadied herself beside the woman, and exhaled slowly, a long sigh as she commented, "we're not on a date?" The trooper pushed onward grabbing hold of the door frame. She gave a sidelong glance over her shoulder toward the armored individual, "shame that." A pause as the doors opened and stepped forward. "I would've given you a great ride." Another step forward as she unceremoniously began to take off her armor, "shite base gear." Aerys cursed beneath her breath as she fumbled with the straps and then tossed the alabaster-colored plastoid armor into the main hold. The woman mentioned the Imperial Armory and Aerys' shoulders slumped almost immediately.

A defeated tone, "bloody cowards, the lot of them." There the anger was underscored, her memories began to arrive - blurred as they were. "I was itchin' to have me a right ol' fight, and then they go and blow up the whole thing." Scoffed. "What do I care if some malaka rebel gets their hands on the damn guns, all of it's the same." Aerys stumbled again as she exasperatedly tossed the last bit of armor onto the floor. The black body glove was next and she certainly wasn't going to take her time.

"Celestial's ass this glove is bloody hot," grumbled Aerys as she ripped it off while tripping forward toward her chambers. The door to her chambers hissed opened and closed several thuds and broken basic curses later. Aerys would emerge wearing what would appear to be a pair of pilot pants with a loose tunic. "Much better."

The daughter of Corellia and Galidraan looked around the main hold, her eyes narrowed as she tried to let her vision come into focus. Memories began to sharpen, "you're the boot that stomped me in, aren't you?" A questionable gaze lingered on the armored woman who had yet to give her own name and so Aerys remarked, "oi, you're not gettin' a damn word out of me on my name until I get yours first, boobs." Walking a little steadier than she had before the trooper moved across the main hold. "Well, if you're not going to me lovely home, then where in the seven hells are ya going?"

sx5vdQg.png
"I would've given you a great ride."
"I doubt it," Aurora said as she watched Aerys and followed her through the ship. It was somewhat strange to see how the woman didn't really seem phased by the presence of a stranger — she went as far as removing her armor and even ripped her way out of the body glove. It resulted in a slightly distorted sigh from the former Shadow, who watched Aerys retreat into her quarters.
There was no way she'd follow her in there.
EWKKynd.png
"Much better," the woman said as she finally got out of her quarters. Aurora would be standing right in her path, and simply stared at the woman as memories seemingly began to return.
"I'm the one who knocked you out and my name is of no concern."
She then turned around and with a gesture of her head, tried to direct Aerys in the direction of the cockpit. The sooner this was over, the better.
"I don't care which planet exactly — the nearest unaffiliated with the NIO or MAW will do."

sx5vdQg.png

Aerys Yvarro

A

Aerys only chuckled, "says the uninitiated." A shot at the 'doubtful' comment on the woman's own skill. "Celestial's breath, boobs, careful where you point those things. They need to be classified as superweapons at this rate, knock an entire regiment out with those." Half in jest, she remarked when the armored figure essentially was the first thing she saw right out of her quarters. The daughter of Corellia and Galidraan sighed and hoofed it around the corner of the main hold and toward the cockpit. "That's a lotta planets friendo," a reluctant sigh as she gestured toward the astrogation console. "A lotta planets and this boat ain't really welcomed at their ports."

"Not just because I'm piloting it, but because she's registered to the First Order. Technically to my sister, Ariel Yvarro the former Grand Moff, who is currently on some philanthropic expedition on Ossus, something about paying debts and making things right, blah, blah, blah," gestured the trooper with her hand and a roll of her eyes as she scoffed. "Right stupid if you ask me," which no one did, Aerys then looked at her console and her eyes went wide and face drained of color. "Shite."

"Things must have really SNAFU'd!" Aerys scrambled toward the other side of the cockpit. "Shite, shite, shite, code black? I called a code black?"

She nearly jumped out of her skin when comms activated, "Lady Fortan-Raaf, do you copy? I repeat, do you copy? This is Watchtower."

Aerys cleared her throat and cautiously approached the comms, she pressed down on the button to speak. "Aye, Watchtower, I'm alright. All clear, good to go, savvy."

"... M'Lady?"

"I'm good, okay, no need for... code black, everything's fine here, we're all fine here - how are you?"

"M'lady, what do you mean by we?"

"I uh, listen, it's all good - can you... can you disengage the lock on my navs, please?"

"Sorry, m'lady but your sister Ryssa specifically has them locked down. If you like-"

"Please, for Celestial's sake patch me through."

Nervously Aerys lifted her finger and turned toward the armored woman. "Well." She cleared her throat, "once I uh, speak with my sister I'm sure I can get you to wherever you need to go. Coruscant? Corellia? Tython? Actually, maybe not Corellia... or Coruscant..." She tapped the bottom lip with her finger as her brow furrowed. "Might not take too kindly to the ship's look, however; I can always shoot you out over Tython through that wee escape pod. Once. Y'know, my sister unlocks the controls."

sx5vdQg.png
Aurora wasn't really sure how to respond to the comments about her chest, but the mask made it easy to maintain the neutral demeanor she had. So she just shrugged them off, and followed Aerys into the cockpit while the woman explained that she couldn't exactly show up at every spaceport in the Galaxy. It was hardly surprising, but certainly frustrating.
"I'm not picky about the planet, as long as I can be dropped off there," she said.
EWKKynd.png
But as she watched Aerys finally reach the consoles in the cockpit, she noticed the fearful expression instantly, and knew it meant trouble.
"Code black?" she asked, not sure about what it was but it certainly didn't sound good. Did it alert the Imperials about something or did it reflect something about the ship and its systems?
To an extent, the answer came as a voice came through over comms, forcing Aurora to remain quiet while she listened to the interaction between Aerys and whoever was talking to her on the other side.
The ship's navigational systems were locked down, which meant that unless the sister would unlock it... she was going straight into possibly hostile territory.
A sigh followed from Aurora — why did this have to happen to her of all people? Right after she assisted the rebels on an extremely covert mission...
"Tython will do, and the escape pod might be the best option for your own safety. But you're sure your sister will unlock the ship, right?" She asked with a tone that made it sound like she wasn't really expecting for this to be that smoothly.
"Or is there a way to override this... code black? We have little time to waste, so if we can get it unlocked ourselves, we should look into it."

sx5vdQg.png

Aerys Yvarro

A

"Sure, after a round of twenty-four questions," lamented Aerys as she slumped in the chair. A look toward the armored figure, Aerys gestured to a chair, "stand if you want boobs, but there's a perfectly good chair right there." Hands pressed to her face soon after as she tried to figure things out. Her mind ran blank - the woman asked about code black, or rather - questioned it. "Code black, it's a code that my family uses in case one of us is in some serious poodoo." Lips thinned a they pursed together - comms were silent and would be until a response from Ryssa was made.

Aerys turned in her chair, arm on the back of it as she explained. "I can't override them, I'm sure Ariel knew how but - it's next to impossible to find her these days. She runs around with a bunch of Outer Rim folk, doesn't keep comms on her, she's been dodging her ex-boyfriend, he's some sort of NIO Intelligence Officer. He tried to murder her when she didn't want to help his Empire, did it right in front of their daughters." Aerys gestured toward the air but her face said it all - she hated the New Imperials. "Bloody barbarians the lot of them, all the New Imperials."

"I can't override them, because I don't know how to - and if I tamper with anything. Ryssa will know, she knows everything," stated the Imperial with great irritation. "My mother might be dead but she left plenty behind to watch my every move." Aerys looked over at the armored woman again and stated, "I'm going to grab something to eat, you can sit here and try to mess with the ship, but I swear to the Celestial's ass if you knock anything offline. I will be really upset, because while I would want to space yer arse, I don't know how."

"Ariel might."

If Aerys could find Ariel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom