Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little bit of dark never hurt

Naboo

Anya enjoyed the planet greatly, mostly do to it was calm and the tea there was always great to have. She considered having a home on the planet somewhere away from the ascendcy to have a place to be at alone

Another reason was for all the shops and such, she enjoyed going out to either window show or stop at the cafe for a stim cafe

And today for anya was a cafe day, setting with a cup and holopad she read up on recent news and different things, unaware of what would happen throughout the day

Naboo

Anya enjoyed the planet greatly, mostly do to it was calm and the tea there was always great to have. She considered having a home on the planet somewhere away from the ascendcy to have a place to be at alone

Another reason was for all the shops and such, she enjoyed going out to either window show or stop at the cafe for a stim cafe

And today for anya was a cafe day, setting with a cup and holopad she read up on recent news and different things, unaware of what would happen throughout the day

[member="Adron Malvern"]

Visiting a childhood friend on Naboo had turned into a much shorter trip than he originally intended, leaving the man with a great deal of free time. Tying his hair back into a quick pony-tail, he allowed his bangs to hang loose in front of his forehead as he prepared to leave his hotel room. Normally Adron sported a thick black cloak with matching boots and a drawn cowl. Today, however, the Count was dressed in a set of black jeans and a matching T-shirt.

Attaching his lightsaber to his waist he made his way out of the hotel with a refreshed mindset. The past several weeks had been increasingly stressful for the Count of Serenno, finding less and less time for himself and only time for work. Of course this was to be expected from a man with his level of responsibility, yet he still enjoyed the days he could rest.

Not due to return to The Dominion for several days he was also given time to consider his fate in The Dominion, or away from it. Shaking the thoughts from his head the Count took to the streets of Naboo, smiling at the rich decor that surrounded him.

"Nubians always have had very good taste." He commented as he walked down the street, his eyes held to his surroundings. "I wonder if they have a decent cafe, I'd love some tea about now."

Taking a moment of pause Adron's mind drifted on how he often shared tea with his eldest sister, before a sparing match. The memory struck him for a moment, causing a surge in the Force to flow through him. Exhaling, he placed the memory in the back of his mind. "Today is to relax." He reminded himself.

Picking his head up, a smile crossed him when he saw a cafe not much farther down the street. "My lucky day." He commented, approaching the building. Once inside Adron allowed the smell of fresh caf and pastries fill his nostrils, bringing him another sense of restfulness. Approaching the counter he offered the barista an incline of his head, pressing his hand to his chin as he considered his order.

"Sapir tea? With honey?" He ordered, pulling out a credit chit and laying it on the counter before him.

"Sure thing, I'll have it ready in a few minutes!" The woman responded, turning back to her ingredients so she could begin working on his tea. Adron elected to take a seat, his eyes falling on a woman with scarlet hair sitting across from the very table he had chosen. His eyes rested on her for a moment before he offered her a kind smile.

Taking his seat the Count exhaled, drawing the Force to him in an attempt to settle his mind which wanted to run rampant.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]

She had been idly sitting, mostly in thought about a few things going on. Her master had yet again seemed to fade...not that she cared much it meant she was free again to go out and learn, but it left her with a feeling of being lost

She snapped out of it as she sat hed a man sit across from her, she saw his eyes rest upon her then give a kind smile, she couldn't help but look away shyly then smile. Not bad looking at all...then suddenly she felt the firce being drawn and looked back up at him...now she was curious...sje stood taking her cafe with her and stopped at his table with a kind smile and motioned to the chair across from him at his table

is this seat taken? Or do you wish for solitude?

Adron had produced his datapad and was currently reviewing the economic costs that Serenno had encountered over it's past year with The Dominion. Glancing over the costs he noticed that the upkeep of Serenno's military force was extremely expensive, more so than he expected when they agreed to join. Though it was still well worth it to have a hosted military to defend your world.

It was not until he was approached by the very woman he took notice of when he entered the cafe that his eyes finally came to rise. Upon her approach he stood, inclining his head towards her once again. Adron's tone was easilly distinguished as that of a noblemen, even in his less than eccentric attire. "Oh, of course not, allow me." He stood beside her, pulling the chair out for her. "I didn't expect to have any company today. But it's very welcome."

Adron went back to his own seat and sat down, putting his datapad in rest mode before looking back up to the woman. "I would ask If I know you but I'd remember a face that beautiful." As he continued to draw onto the Force something came to him, a slight tremor, but it was ea silly ignored.

"My name is Adron. It is good to meet you." He said, inclining in his chair a bit as he spoke.

[member="Anya Loma"]

She gave a small polite bow as she sat down in the seat and scooted herself to the table, she cpuld tell by his voice he was a nobleman..despite his appearance being otherwise

well life is very unexpectimg on who you shall meet, especially with company such as yours

She took a sip of her cafe as she looked to her datapad and ahut it off before looking back to the man as she gave a light blush at his comment and giggled lightly

and I to you, I would remember someone that is quote handsome and has such a rich voice

She had her signature hidden...She rather not ruin the day if any jedi came around following her signature

I am anya a pleasure to meet you adron, if ask why your here but I think it's the same as I

Listening to the woman speak, Adron could not help but notice how beautiful she was. Past all other things her hair set the boy in a state of almost disbelief. Adron watched as the barista brought his drink out, setting it in front of the man.

"Thank you." He offered, taking the cup of tea into his hand. After indulging in a nice long sip he returned his attention to Anya.

"Well usually I would be meditating or training. But today is my self-proclaimed off day." He said, a great deal of relief coming from those words alone.

"I like to start my morning with tea before I take a walk around the city." He stated.

"So are you a Nubian?" He asked, crossing his hands over each other as he spoke. Adron continued to dip himself in the Force, almost creating an aura around himself that Anya would be sure to feel, it was obvious he was trying to suppress his emotions.

[member="Anya Loma"]

She adjusted her hair so it was behind it as she took a sip of the cafe, she gave as look at him as she gave a smile again smelling his tea as it was sat down and let a breath out

ahhh well then we both seem to be doing the same thing today, minis me having the training and meditation mostly

She stirred her drink a bit as she listened to him staring with a smile in her face as she nodded in agreement, she then chuckled at his question

I wish I was, sadly I'm a spacer born and raised on a ship, however I'm thinking of getting a home here

She could feel him dipping in but said nothing at all...he was trying to suppress something for sure but what she couldn't tell

[member="Adron Malvern"]

Adron gestured to the cup of tea in front of him with a complacent smile. "Sapir tea, it's one of my favorites."

There were few things that put Adron in an exceptional mood, but Sapir tea and good company were on the list. Realizing he may be saying a bit much about himself he attempted to dial back, not divulging much more until he knew more about the woman.

Adron nodded at her response. "Naboo is beautiful. A little warm for my tastes but still an amazing planet. I prefer the mountains actually, the cold is much more pleasing to me."

Feeling his attempts to suppress his emotions fail he felt a pang of anger as past memories poured over him. Ignoring the thoughts once again he returned his attention back to Anya. "So tell me, what encouraged you to come speak to me? Boyish good looks?" He joked.

Taking another sip from his cup of tea Adron glanced outside for a moment, inclining his head towards the city. "And do you vacation here a lot? Or just visiting a bit?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

sapir tea huh? Hmm I'll have to try it one of these days

She gave a chuckled, mountains were good but she enjoyed the hotter areas

mountains are ok but I prefer the lower climates little bit warm but not hot at all

She felt anger rise up in him, soemthing was definitely bothering him...though should she poke and see why? She would attempt to soon

I can't lie and say that's not part of it, but I figured you could use some company..i...got a feeling soemthing was bothering you and felt I needed to help...plis who could say no to a drink with someone handsome

She looked outside and chuckled

just visiting but looking for a place I can stay at when I do visit

Adron pushed his cup of Sapir tea towards the woman, gesturing for her to take a drink.

"Try some. Sapir tea really helps relax you, and honey gives it a nice aftertaste."

When she stated she cared more for warmer climates Adron at least appreciated the fact she did not like hot climates like deserts. "I'd rather be there than some desert or blazing tundra."

His comment on his looks was obviously well met. Anya had a good sense of humor on top of being gorgeous. Her comment on Adron's well being caused him to clear his throat. "That transparent am I?" He questioned, a soft exhale escaping him.

Adron continued to look out the window, tapping his finger softly as he considered a few things. "I've just had a lot on my plate lately. The reason I was so happy to be back here."

[member="Anya Loma"]

Adron pushed his cup of Sapir tea towards the woman, gesturing for her to take a drink.

"Try some. Sapir tea really helps relax you, and honey gives it a nice aftertaste."

When she stated she cared more for warmer climates Adron at least appreciated the fact she did not like hot climates like deserts. "I'd rather be there than some desert or blazing tundra."

His comment on his looks was obviously well met. Anya had a good sense of humor on top of being gorgeous. Her comment on Adron's well being caused him to clear his throat. "That transparent am I?" He questioned, a soft exhale escaping him.

Adron continued to look out the window, tapping his finger softly as he considered a few things. "I've just had a lot on my plate lately. The reason I was so happy to be back here."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]

She looked to his cup then picked it up bringing it to her lips taking a sip before she let a sigh and smiled

mmmm...you are right about that honey it leaves such a sweet after taste

She looked at him as she gave a giggle, she had to agree, that a desert or tundra would indeed suck, even her who liked fire had a taste in temp

I agree

She watched as he cleared his throat, before she gave a smile and looked into her cafe as she spoke

not transparent just...some feeling I got...my mother always said I had a gift to tell has someone was feeling and would help.then if they were sad or angry...lot on your plate huh? Well...if it helps I can keep you company as long as you need...i wouldn't mind it at all

Finding a bit of comfort in Anna's words Adron responded to them with a smile. "That sounds nice to me."

He would take his Sapir tea, downing another good sized sip before gesturing to Anya. "Why don't you tell me about yourself? You seem pretty interesting." Adron took a moment of pause before gesturing outside of the cafe. "After we finish our drinks, would you like to take a walk with me?"

Adjusting himself in his seat the young Count pointed out towards a hillside on the outskirts of the city. "Or maybe walk over the plains? Whatever you'd like."

After a moment of conversation Adron's ability to control his emotion was failing and Anya, if her abilities with the Force were so advanced, may be able to sense his emotions very vividly. A mixture of anger and sorrow came from him, his worry about his duties beginning to weigh down on him.

"I'm glad you came over." He said, obviously feeling the strain from his emotion.

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]

She gave A smile, sure she was mostly on the dark side of the force didn't mean she had no humanity. She gave a nod back

She sipped her cafe as she listned to his question and gave a sigh as she gave a smile collecting herself to tell about her

well, as I said in spacer born, my parents...i lost at a young age do to a pirate attack so I've had to learn the ropes myself a bit. I work in selling land and sich lots of money to be made

She gave a pause as she pondered, this count was quite the man, handsome kind but even then she felt his train on his mind...that mix of anger and sorrow that would feed a sith with no issue...She reached out to place a hand on his and smiled

it seemed like you needed it adron, as for that walk I wouldn't mind walking and heading out to the plains...i heard the flowers should be in full bloom right about now

She gave a sweet smile again as she glanced outside

Adron finished off the last of his tea, exhaling another breath of relief before running his hands through his hair. "It must have been pretty interesting to live the life of a spacer...your time belonging to yourself and doing whatever you want? I could see something like that as a fun life." He remarked, noticing the hand the woman placed on his own. He returned her smile, taking her hand into his own for a moment before standing up from the table.

Adjusting his lightsaber so it would be out of his way, he extended a hand out to Anya. "Not much of a flower person. They don't bloom much where I'm from, but I'd like to take you to see them."

Taking a moment to glance over the woman once again he found her presence soothing, bringing his mind from the darkness that plagued it. However, he could still feel it scratching on the surface, like a prisoner held too long behind it's cage. "Have you ever been to Serenno Anya? I think you'd like it if you enjoy Naboo. A lot of the Count's use Nubian design for their villa's, but there are a lot of different styles of architecture."

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Adron Malvern"]
She watched him as she couldn't help but just smile as she listned to what he said and looked away before giggling, sure she had kinda lied but she had been a spacer for a little...wasnt as good as being on the ground, but sometimes you just needed that bit of being free from gravity

well, I can't say it's all fun but...soemtimes when the bonds of gravity are tiresome...and you wish to see what the sky hides...sowmtines going up and just seeing it all and floating around is relaxing

She noticed soon that he took her hand in his and couldn't help but blush a little bit, she stood with him as she looked over at him and looked to his hand while taking s peek at his saber before she took his hand and smiled

I've always liked flowers for the sole purpose of the color...roses especially along with the orange ones

She felt his glance and looked over at him, this count seemed to just pull her in. Honestly it felt odd as thebobly affection she had most wouldn't consider it such, however she could feel that his emotions had...weight, like soemthing burdened him

I have not sadly, one of the many places I've not visited. But maybe I'll have to give it a visit, see the buildings as your saying maybe I'll end up having a home there hahah

Her laugh was something sweet and genuine as she let a sigh out with a smile

"Seeing it all while floating and relaxing." He repeated, a blissful expression coming over him as he considered that thought. "Sounds very nice." He confirmed, taking notice of the blush that showed from Anya. Adron could not help but rest a hand on her shoulder, flashing another warm smile. "Blood's rushing to your face, Anya. I'd hate to think I've gotten you all flustered." He teased.

Losing Anya's hand for a moment Adron's hands went to the back of his hair, where the bind he had set on it to keep it in a somewhat neat appearance was slowly coming lose. "If you have a home in Serenno you'd have to stay in the district I rule over. Like I said the Mountains are cold but for a thousand miles past them there is all a lush surrounding, I'm sure you'd love it."

Finally securing his hair Adron took Anya's hand into his once again, guiding her out of the cafe. Once they found themselves on the street the young Count glanced both ways before taking a right out of the door.

"You said you lost your parents at a young age to pirates right? I'm sorry to hear that." He said, taking notice once again of the woman's red hair. "They left you some beautiful hair, that's for sure." He smiled once again, before turning his attention to the street before them.

A peaceful day, many were out on the city just as Adron and Anya had been, though most were either by themselves or in larger groups, oddly enough there were not so many walking around in pairs. Knowing he had plenty of daylight Adron considered spending the rest of his day with Anya, finding her to be very pleasant.

[member="Anya Loma"]

She gave a nod as she looked to him then looked away shyly when he mentioned her blush gently moving her hair a bit as she did nothing to hide it

not at all and if so I wouldn't see it a bad thing at all

She watched as he adjusted his hair bind, she listned to him once again as he explained that if she moved to there she'd have yo live in the district he ruled over...she saw no issue in that especially so if she could visit him

well that wpuld be nice means of have someone I know nearby plus from your word it looks beautiful...definitly will start looking

She gave his hand a squeeze once he took it and followed him out looking at the busy street of people moving around, soon she went to the right with him and looked over as she nodded and sighed then smiled and blushed brightly giggling again

oh you flatter me....i could say the same for...well you in general

She said as she looked over and smiled
[member="Adron Malvern"]

Adron had taken notices of the few shy moments that Anya had, many of them only bringing a smile to his face as he continued to realize how much he enjoyed talking to her. "So Anya, have you ever been to Felucia?" He asked, curiosity poking out from him once again. "It's another planet I like to visit for meditation and training, it's filled with a lot of life even if it is ridiculously humid."

As he was about to continue on Adron glanced over at the market district that had been opened for the morning, a smile on his face he turned down the street gesturing to the shops with a slight chuckle. "I used to visit the markets here a lot when I was a boy. Once I even traded a component to my lightsaber for a bad necklace....Needless to say my father was furious. Though I was only seven so I like to think I didn't know better."

"You know Anya, you seem like a very nice woman. Why don't you spend the day with me? If you don't have much planned." He asked, entertaining the thought that she may be enjoying the time with him as much as he was with her.

"Tell you what, spend the day with me and I'll even give you a gift." He smiled, placing a soft hand on her cheek. "What do you say?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

She looked over at him as she saw that smile and couldn't help but grin, she heard his question and thought for a moment, she couldn't recall visiting the planet at all

not that I can recall at all, though as I've heard the planet is very lush with vegetation and well life that wants to eat you

She gave a smile as she watched them turn and the sound of the shops along with the smell of different foods and plants would hit in almost a relaxing way to some. She glanced over as she listned to his story and couldn't help but giggle

I actually have a lightsaber myself, I bought it off a market due to I simply loved the color...its a nice orange glow on the blade

His next question was kinda a sudden one...but...this man she actually enjoyed being around, the only one she had spent time around had been her master who was a sith...she listened and felt that hand on her cheek as she closed her eyes at that gentle touch speaking

cpuld I just spend the day with you and say the gift is you?

She said with a smile on her face as she placed a hand on his
[member="Adron Malvern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom