OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A personal armor for Alyosha Drutin.
- Image Source: https://www.deviantart.com/davegrasso/art/Rinzler-Tron-Legacy-211732167
- Canon Link: N/A
- Permissions: N/A
- Primary Source: Cortosis-weave armor | Armorweave
- Manufacturer: Alyosha Drutin
- Affiliation: Alyosha Drutin
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique (Only One Character)
- Material: Cortosis armorweave, LED lights
- Classification: Lightsaber Resistant Armor
- Weight: Light
- Resistances: (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme. Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.) Resistance Ratings Extreme will require the submission to be Semi-Unique. This Resistance Rating is considered very strong and are usually dealing with unique items that should be restricted to Player Charactersonly.
- Energy: Average
- Kinetic: Low
- Lightsabers: High
- Other: Everything Else: Average
- Built-in Lights
- Protects from grazing lightsaber attacks
- Can only take a small amount of damage
- Not particularly resistant to kinetic energy
Alyosha found some cortosis-weave armor that glows in the dark. Perhaps it was made in a misguided attempt to compete with lightsabers in terms of flashiness. Anyway, the lights can be turned on and off, so he doesn't look like an idiot trying to be an assassin while walking around wearing a flashlight suit. The lights both look cool and serve a practical purpose by, y'know, producing light. The armor itself is all about flexibility and restricting movement as little as possible. Consequently, it only provides protection up to a certain point. Like most cortosis-weave armor, it also doesn't completely stop lightsabers - he could still get impaled or have a limb get chopped off, but if it just grazes him, he won't take any significant damage.
TL;DR It's cortosis-weave armor that glows.