Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Listralli Namadi

NAME: Listralli Untaal Namadi
NICKNAMES: List, Liz, Greenskin
SPECIES: Miralan
BIRTH PLANET: Mandalore
BIRTH CLAN: Clan Namadi
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: TBD

FACTION: Mandalorian Empire
CITIZENSHIP: Mandalore

HEIGHT: 5'7'' (171 cm)
WEIGHT: 147 lbs (67 kg)
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Green

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONALITY:
A thrill-seeker at heart, Listralli is young enough to think she's invincible and old enough to feel like she knows everything. That isn't to say she thinks that she's better than everyone at everything, but she certainly believes that, in her areas of expertise, that she is the end-all and be-all. Used to being the odd one out as Xenai's only daughter, the girl's found some strength in her brains. She knows how almost anything mechanical works, in no small part because she's disassembled everything she's gotten her hands on before. While she may not be the calmest or level-headed girl on the block, or even in the clan, she knows how to get the job done.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+Tinkerer: List knows how tech works, and how to repair or disable it most of the time. It's what she's good at.
+Jury Rigger: Given a roll of duct tape, some spare screws, and a hyperspanner, she can probably fix that broken-down speeder.
-Thrillseeker: Like a junkie, List is always chasing excitement and the next adrenaline high. This can make her incredibly stupid at times
-Wrath: Angry in the way only the young can be, Listalli holds an anger at Force Users, blaming them for much of the problems in the galaxy

HISTORY:
I was always the strange child.

My mother was different than those of my siblings. I was her only child or the only one to survive. I remember a brother, but he has since vanished. Or perhaps my memory fails me. I may never know. But Xenai was different that his other wives. Mara and Sidik were human. Their kids were human. We were not.

We were loved and raised all the same. I was their equal in the eyes of Father, if not in the eyes of my siblings. We learned to fight together, to ride and kill and pillage. We learned how to be Mandalorians and how to be Namadi. But still, I found my place apart from them. I’ve always tinkered and toyed with machines, and as time went on, I learned the inner workings of almost every piece of machinery, equipment, and vehicle we owned. I could fix anything.

And so, I ended up fixing everything.

I was our mechanic, fixing every dent and scratch on everything, but it didn’t matter. I had something to be proud of. Something to do.

PERSONAL CONNECTION:
Parents: Khaliah Namadi, Xenai of Mirial
Second mothers: Sidik Namadi, Mara Namadi
Siblings: Maran Namadi (d), [member=Rena Namadi] , [member=Kervo Namadi], [member=Dagon Namadi], [member=Rhaenys Namadi], [member=Adora Namadi]
Children: N/A

NOTABLE KILLS:

None... Yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom