Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of Most Dangerous Canon and CHAOS Canon Creatures

Hello peoples

So, I'm going to be subbing my first custom planet soon enough. I want it to be unique in many aspects, one of which is it hosting a bunch of dangerous species in its more wild areas. I want it to be sort of a preserve of dangerous creatures that are difficult to find throughout the rest of the galaxy. It's not like I'm going to have a bunch of dragons flying around or anything, but you get my meaning.

I'm no expert on canon, but I know some of you are. So what are some of the more deadly and rare creatures throughout the galaxy? It can be a custom species or Star Wars canon, both will invaluable to me :)

For example: Gorog, Leviathan, etc.

giphy.gif
[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="The Gray Assassin"]​

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Lord Sin"]

Or a curse...Besides, the people protecting me are far more dangerous than I could ever hope to be.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="The Gray Assassin"]

Zanjiani, Mandalore (and its Moons), and Mykyr have some of the deadliest codex creatures in the Galaxy. Concord Dawn has one of if not the most venomous snake in the Galaxy. If you want I can PM you a list of creatures I know of

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom