Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lions, Tigers, and Bears. Oh My! {Go Big or Go Home Mission} [PM to join]

3QvJwLOl.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EgnzharIIE[/youtube]

Crystalsong
Ryloth Colony
08:00 hours
Sunrise

I had come here less than 24 hours ago. The colony that was here was set up by the Tenloss Corporation. They had a call out for a hunt of creatures. The objective was to clear out animals, or creatures to make it safe for tourists and for the trading post itself. It would also make it easier for others to mine these crystals for use. Seeing as how the natives used them for weapons, I think I might be able to get some myself. However, since I was being paid on commission for the amount of animals both myself and Alex were to kill or capture, we would have to work and not search for new ores. We needed new creatures.

We had both geared up in our max load out. Myself carrying a Beskad, two revolvers, a scatter shot, and a rifle, her carrying a rifle, a revolver, and two vibroswords. Her rifle was outfitted for long range, and mine for short range. That way we could trade back and forth on what position we would shoot for which animals should we encounter a mass of them. Either way, we were ready. Both of our borrowed Stingers had saddlebags modified onto them to carry small game, or trophies to give proof of our kills.

I vaulted my right leg over one of the speeders and turned on the engine. It loudly came to life, and purred as I revved it up to get everything going smoothly. Alex had done the same and then turned to nod to me to let me know that she was ready without using our encrypted communications link. I then looked forward, and gunned it to the max of 100 Km/hour. Zooming out of the Colony's gates and headed for the Crystal Caves.

[member="Arla Balor"],

Arla had seen the what Tenloss had posted and just what they would and would not pay for. Now Arla decided to try it out [member="Verz Horak"] was among the missing again and [member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"] was patrolling the outer regions again that left her pretty much on her own to do what she wanted when she wanted.

But this trip could be what she needed to bring her out her rifle, her skinning knife, the crossbow with the quiver of bolts, and a few other little odds and ends that she would pull out when needed. She moved around slowly packing the pod that she would use, she also put in her camping gear. This was one of those trips were you tracked your game until you found it and considering the reward she was hoping for something unique.

Credits she never seemed to care for them she had them and bought what she needed, a few more would help with maybe buying a few more weapons. She looked about, she wore her armor it protected her and with it's scanning abilities it would help her track. Pulling herself into the pod and taking control, she increased power, then pushed the pedal to go, Within moment she was out the gate and on her way, along with what appeared to be a bunch of hunters.

[member="Reclaimer"]

I wanted to reach the caves first. Try and get in there as fast as I could with Alex so we could claim it as our hunting grounds. It was for damn sure if anyone took another one's kill, it was going to get nasty. Even more so if you did it on purpose. I looked behind us for just a second to check if anyone happened to be following us to the caves. So far, no one.

But I couldn't be too sure. Either way, were were moving fairly fast, and I wanted to reach there before others. I pushed my chest down onto the speeder to prevent drag from grabbing onto my body. First, it would, theoretically, make me move faster. Second, it would mean I wasn't being pulled on.

Alex started to speak in her mic. It was windy as the helmet echoed on the inside for her a little.

"Alright, so what do you want to do when we get there?"
"Hunt down whatever is inside. Since we will be in close quarters for the beginning of the cave, it will be pistols, and melee only."

[member="Arla Balor"]

[member="Kalyr Alor"]

She was zipping along lost in thought she wasn't sure if she was following or leading she only knew she was moving and that was all good with her. The cave system was according to all the maps up ahead there were a few points where she could go in. She could finally see ahead her buy'ce told her that was another traveler headed towards the cave.

She'd have to figure out another entry point didn't want to get into a cross fire, or have whatever she was hunting turn into something they were hunting. She sighed though, This really did bite though.

She tried remembering the maps and where she could go, it was a fairly large hunting area. So, if she crossed anyone there would be a reason.

The shuttle flew through the atmosphere of the colony, flying gracefully despite its boxlike shape. The passenger within checked his gear.His Verpine shatter pistol was strapped to his thigh, loaded and ready. A Bwatha Heavy Rifle was latched to the back of his armor, ready for any big and angry beasts. A slugscatterer was in the crimson warrior's hands, the old weapon ready to draw blood.

The shuttle dropped off its occupant half a click from [member="Arla Balor"] and @Reclaimer , unaware about their presence until two friendly icons appeared on his HUD, and the same would happen with the two Mandalorians.

Coming close to the cave entrance. We both slowed down a little. Even more so when I saw two blips come up on my HUD. We came to a stop before we even reached the caves to look at each other. Alex already nodded her head letting me know she saw them. The blips were friendly. So very likely that they were also Mandalorians. We got onto the radio frequency that almost all mandalorians used for general contact. I spoke out.

"This is Kalyr Alor. Calling out to all other Vod on this frequency. Requesting location and identification."

It wasn't much, but possibly I might hear somebody I know from the old days. Either way, working with some Vod might be fun every once in a while.

"Alex, Do you have those vibroblades with you?"
"Yes, why?"
"Just wondering. We might need them."

[member="Verz Horak"], [member="Arla Balor"],

Arla looked over head at the shuttle the unmistakeable whine of the engine was hard to miss or ignore, she watched until she saw that it was actually making a drop. Well now she thought who could that be.

Her HUD activated and yes she could now see she was not alone out here in her quest but now would either of these Vod want company to hunt she did not know, time would tell. She thought about waiting until the newcomer made it to her position. It would be the thing to do, make an offer to share. She sat down she could easily turn on communications but while she waited she made sure her weapons were ready.

[member="Kalyr Alor"] [member="Verz Horak"]

[member="Arla Balor"] [member="Kalyr Alor"]

Verz headed to the point that his HUD indicated. The Mandarins called out over the comm, responding to the request for identification.

"This is Field Marshal Verz Horak. I heard there was a hunt to be held here, and wanted to join in!"

The sound of a heavy rifle being powered up punctuated his words.

"So, where is it and where do I shoot it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom