Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limmie go to Fondor. (boloball sign ups. open)

Freynk Porkins

F
The small man in a plain grey three piece suit walked along the streets of Fondor for the last day and a half. His brown brief case opened every block of the capital as he set up advertisements for the Galactic boloball league fondor team sign ups. At this point talent was far less important than getting people into stands and buying merchandise. He took his time, not that he had anywhere to go anyway, but still he moved at a perfectly normal pace and soon he was out of flimsi sheets.

He clipped his breif case closed with a...clip? Then walked to the local stadium in use for other things. At a small table with a hand made sign hanging from it he sat waiting for the hungry future athletes to show up and sign up for boloball.

Freynk Porkins

F
The man sat calmly with a stylus in hand and a datapad infront of him as he waited for the people wanting to be hired for the "Fondor Protectors". He was pleased as the first person approached his table.

"Here to sign up?" Freynk asked in his tarisian accent.

"Um...is this the way to the flat cake stand?" The human male asked in reply.

"Two blocks down on the left." Porkins replied with a sigh. As he made a hash mark onnhis data pad screen for a total of eight.

He waited for the man to walk on and then flailed his arms for a second and took a deep breath. He set the stylus down as an ewok female that worked as his body guard walked up and sat down or rather stood on the seat beside him.

"No luck?" She asked cheerily.

"Yes!" He said, "tons of luck. I have had so much luck I may die from luck overload. If luck had a poster boy I would be it right now. I'm so lucky I may just go play on a speeder lane. I have more luck than anyone you know...it's just all been bad."

"You talk too much." She replied.

"I'll make a note." He said dryly.

"Well while you were being useless." The Ewok, Tika, began, "I went to the local university and got six people to sign up."

"Rancor poodoo." He said looking at Tika astonished.

"Nope you only need 5 for a game and 10 for a rotation." Tika replied.

"If you weren't likely to stab me I'd kiss you right now." Freynk replied.

"Please don't I have a reputation to uphold." Tika said.

"Excuse me." A twi'lek said as he walked up. "Is this boloball sign ups?"

Freynk stared for a second before he scrambled for his stylus and nervously switched screens on his datapad to the contract.

"Ah..ah hold on." He said as he fumbled, "there yes please read the contract before signing."

The twi'lek read for a minute or three then signed before shaking Freynk's out stretched hand and a complimentary sports bag and gear.

"Just a matter of time now." Freynk said as he put his hands on the back of his head and leaned his chair back. He nearly fell straight back on the ground and was barely caught by Tika grabbing his shoulder. "Kriff. Thanks Tika."

"How have you lived this long?" Tika asked shaking her head.

"Because the galaxy has a sense of humor." He said flatly as another person walked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom