Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilia Dur'iar

Lilia Dur'iar

L
Lilia Dur'iar

Scout+Tallisibith+Enderwung-Esterhazy.jpg

NAME: Lilia Dur'iar
FACTION: The Republic/The Jedi Order
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Darkish blonde
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes​
LANGUAGES: Galactic Standard Basic, a few words of Huttese

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Force Sensitive: Lilia is force-sensitive and has been trained at the Jedi Temple in basic lightsaber combat and the usual array of force-tricks and the like as a youngling. No I did not copy-paste this from Dorano's form and change the name. Why would you think such a thing? (STRENGTH)​
Temple Training: Because of the rigorous nature of the training in the Jedi Temple, Lilia has physical, mental, and emotional strength. Her mental strength is greatest, being slightly above the average, physical strength average for a trainee of her age and general build, and her emotional strength leaves room for improvement - and the Dark Side. (STRENGTH)​
Introverted: Lilia prefers the company of herself and/or her few close friends to the company of others. While she will be harder to fool due to her natural suspicion, she also finds it incredibly hard to ask others for help, or talk to them at all. (NEUTRAL)​
Perfectionist: Lilia is a perfectionist. She hates failing, and if there's even the tiniest flaw in her work, she'll hurry to correct it. While this means her work is of above average quality, it also takes her longer and eats at her until it's...well...perfect. (NEUTRAL)​
Emotional: Possibly the greatest flaw a Jedi can have. Lilia can storm around the Temple in a storm cloud, bounce around on a rainbow, or anything in between. She rarely, if ever, reaches the state of serene calm that is the Jedi ideal. As a result, she is easy to sense in the Force and easy to provoke.​
Sensitive: Lilia is sensitive to the world around - actually, she's too sensitive. She always imagines the worst case scenarios, making herself worry and annoying a lot of the other people around her. This is especially evident in times of high stress.​

SHIP:
No

BIOGRAPHY:
Lilia was born to the Alderaan Royal Family.​
...​
Okay, not really. The "Alderaan Royal Family" was a young Quiiluran orphan's daydream. The young girl, orphaned by disease, was raised by her aunt and uncle under she was five, when a Jedi came to Quiilura and found her, entirely by accident, and brought her to the Jedi Temple.​
Lilia was taken in by the Jedi Order to be trained, first as youngling. She showed no signs of being better at lightsaber combat or force skills, so uses both, bolstering her dueling skills with the occasional intervention of a Force push, Pull, et cetera. The young girl showed an eager willingness to learn, but a frustrating lack of emotional control and worrying dose of pessimism. To this day, she remains in training, desperate to prove herself worthy of becoming a true Jedi.

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Annealed or Tempered (Open Group Training): Lilia spars with a handsome young man named @[member="Kale Arkin"]. Flirting and banter ensue​
A Day in the Life of a Jedi (Padawan Social Thread): Lilia joins a group of five other padawans to explore the catacombs of Cato Neimodia. Action and adventures ensue.​

How's about you and me retire to the wilds of Tython for a little one-on-one lightsaber practice? It's all in the wrists, I've been told, and my wrists just happen to be quadruple jointed. ;)

And I can teach you all the fun Hutteese words. It doesn't get much better than that.

Why, both of course.

Join me, Lilia. Become a cool kid. We deal in fun, adventure, and fun. I can be poetic too... but I don't want you to fall too hard. It doesn't do to rush these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom