Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Like My Father Before Me...

Getting back into writing more than behind the scenes and trying to establish this character post time-skip and all the changes that brought with him becoming a full Mandalorian and taking up the task to reform House Mereel from the current chaos it's in.

Bio linked for ideas. Feel free to ping here, discord or via DM

Getting back into writing more than behind the scenes and trying to establish this character post time-skip and all the changes that brought with him becoming a full Mandalorian and taking up the task to reform House Mereel from the current chaos it's in.

Bio linked for ideas. Feel free to ping here, discord or via DM

wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Darius Mereel Darius Mereel ya know, I meant to take you up on that new leg for Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla lol

Honestly wanted to check out Clan Mereel for while, but stuff kept getting in the way and eventually I forgor. Buuut since we're both back! might be fun for a wayward Vizsla and a wayward Mereel to meet? One steadily losing their heritage, and one just now grasping it lol!

Why does dad always forget about me and not you it's time for family dramaa

Oh I full well agree... Time to stir it! Shall we have them run into each other in passing, while Darius is still wearing the Old MAn's hand-me-down armor?

Darius Mereel Darius Mereel ya know, I meant to take you up on that new leg for Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla lol

Honestly wanted to check out Clan Mereel for while, but stuff kept getting in the way and eventually I forgor. Buuut since we're both back! might be fun for a wayward Vizsla and a wayward Mereel to meet? One steadily losing their heritage, and one just now grasping it lol!

Now THAT sounds excellent. Hit me up in a DM or Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom