Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like Mother, Like Daughter

En'Iece came wiggling through a cave's small opening, "Go, Go, Go!" She yelled, fleeing with haste as BOOM- A massive hand reached through the small opening, reaching around. The young witch fell on her butt, chuckling at the massive eye peeking through the cave's small opening. She stuck her tongue out, "You lose again, big guy. This claws come'n with me, got it?" She teased the rancor, eyeing the rancor tooth she stole and putting it in her pack. "S-..Shoot! Wait 'till I show Ma." En'Iece rose to her feet, giving twinkly fingers towards the rancor and running back to her home. She ran past her nightsister affiliates, high-five'n the dathomirian girl she grew up alongside. Eventually, she made her way back home.

"Mom." -- "Hey Mom!" She called. "I gotta show you somethin'. It's awesome."

[member="Keiko Cavataio"]

@En'Iece Cavataio

The cave of the spider clan was quite a sight... if you could see as the blind woman was sitting there within the cave listening to the others. Her daughter was playing and she rose up when the little girl was calling letting her staff come to her hand. SOmething to work with and use while her attention went to more of the real fun, teaching her how the nightsisters lived and worked with their magics. "Coming." SHe said it while going to her with the force guiding her senses to show the little girl. All glowing brightly before the dark skinned woman's nostrils flared with the small ring within it gleaming in the soft light of the fires and torches. Her small headdress there while looking out at the girl with jet black eyes.

How spooky. Atleast, the sight of a black-eyed 6 ft woman approaching should have been. En'Iece found it welcoming. Physically, the girl took after her mother. She sported a darker lipstick shade and had a ring running between her nostrils. Her emerald eyes, though slowly decaying, looked up at her mother whilst jumping in excitement. "Look. I found this.." She reached in her pouch, pulling out the rancor claw and holding it before her mother. She grabbed her mother's hand, running her fingers across the claw to get a physical feel for it. "Just don't ask how I got it. It's a looong story." The girl chuckled abit, wiping the sweat from her brow and storing her new claw. En'Iece looked at Keiko's staff, pouting a tad. "How old am I now? Thirteen. It's time I got my own Staff, don't'chu think?"

[member="EnIece Cavataio"]

Feeling the claws as her daughter was guiding her hand gave her something akin to joy, it wasn't just something to expect one to find or sense things. They had slowly worked to grow and bond with it before she was smiling. "Perhaps, your staff is something you'd want to be special to you." The mandalorian made witches staff while pretty was also very very nice as a merge of their magic and technology. Really she was looking at what her daughter could get while touching the claw. "I think we should go and get you such a thing my little one, I know your grandmother would be happy to see it." And well rancors wereto witchs much like everything else. Carving something for her frm one of their bones would be beautiful.

En'Iece listened to her mother, her mouth dropping briefly in awe. "I'm aware, Mom. Y-..You think we can really get one? Now?" Keiko would feel her daughter leaping in circles around her, singing a chime and thanking what god the nightsisters knew. However, the young witch stopped, clearing her throat and fixing her posture. Composure. "Thank you, Mother." She questioned her grandmother's whereabouts, but her focus was placed primarily on her new staff. She took her mother's hand, guiding her to the cave's entrance while jumping and humming from time to time. Where she acquired the energy was unknown, but today was a good day to be alive.

Keiko felt herself giggling just a little at that while her daughter was excited. Just the sight of it within the force was making her excited and glad while leading the way. "Yes it is time, the rites of the nightsisters is an important part of your life." She was giving it a look while walking in the cave and could hear a whole lot more. The sounds of the spiders while she retrieved her necklace putting it on and feeling the ancient power of the spider queen within it. Her staff tapping the cave floor and emerging from the cave into the forest compound as she could smell the cut wood for walls as well as the scent of the rancors they had as pets already. Carrying things before rubbing her hands together.

En'Iece watched her mother equip the necklace. The child would keep her questions to herself. For now, atleast. She knew only that it beared power. What power? Perhaps the future would tell. En'Iece continued to guide her mother out the cave, her hyperactive nerves making it hard to not break off into a sprint. She looked behind herself, at Keiko, "Momma, are we gonna make the staff ourselves? How are we gonna do that?" As usual, she questioned things faster than they could be answered. "You think I'll be an elder, someday? I wanna learn the secrets of our culture, mommy. All of 'em! Think I can? I'd guide the nightsisters to new heights. I-..I promise I will. O-..okay, Ma?"

"We are going to go and make it ourselves sweetie." A smile on her face as she was speaking low in the pitch of her voice looking out over all the things. With the force she could make out the landscape beyond the wall with all the trees and jungle where the rancor herds moved. The mountains to the other sides ending in the sharp drop down into the valley where the old nightsisters compound Kiyala had controlled before Petra had taken over again. Keiko was walking as she let most of her attention go to the others things with the gates opening before dragon rancors flew overhead into the deeper sections of the jungle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom